pairing a doro 508 mobile

Frenchtone

hi all

got the above phone, the Amundsen in my adventure finds the phone, transmits the code to match, and the trying to connect it always(so far) fails to connect, do I needa software upgrade? or any other suggestions please!

T

I don't know about your 'doro' but I couldn't get a Samsung to connect until I loaded the app BlueDun on the phone for some odd reason.

You might try that.....BOL.

Try connecting the Phone to the radio, as oppoised to the Radio to the phone.

I have found generally it takes a number of efforts and bit of faffing to get any phone to Bluetooth pair with any car (not just Skoda).

I must have been lucky being bit of a techno phobe managed to connect both our iPhones first time but the manual was a bit misleading telling you to connect via the radio which did not enable the link but easy on the maxi dot .

No , unfortunately its a 'dumb' phone, just a telephone no other frills, - its my mother's, she is quite decrepit!

Ok.

Lot to be said for a 'dumb phone'. :-)))))

Read the destructions for the phone today I was missing a step! confirm dumb phone, dumber user! ; - D))) 

Amundsen route worked!

Thanks all!!

Edited by Frenchtone