A-pillar help

G'day chaps(esses)

I've previously installed Korban's coming home lights and I'm finally getting round to finishing off the install :p I initially had issues with it not working properly, but having had a fiddle round today it seems that I didn't have the sensitivity set correctly and now all seems to work properly.

Anyway, I've had the A-pillar plastic off and having trouble getting out the little metal clips that stayed in the pilar when I pulled off the plastic.

Metal clip;

479DDBE7-6F15-4286-B3C0-E1C1F98767EC_zps

Which fits in here;

745C95D4-4EC3-409A-A09A-830B67E177FF_zps

I've had a go with some small needle nose pliers, squishing it together, but I can't seem to pull the head out.

Any suggestions from anyone that might help?!?

Well, after Hutchy's pep talk (confirmation that brute force was needed!) it was a doddle :D

All fixed and back together after the best part of a year without the pillar plastic not being on :sun:

• Like 2

Well hope your feeling better, will feel quicker than ever after a 6 week wait!

I originally took her off the road back in September to clean the inlet mani and other bits and pieces and was running around in an old fiesta for two months but got really ill and couldn't finish it.... Got admitted to hospital in January, discharged at the end of February and managed three weeks out before I was admitted again but I was able to put it all back together and make one road trip to Manchester and back before I took a turn for the worst and got rushed in again :p

Looking forward to some long overdue motoring and clearing of some cobwebs ;)

Going from a 60bhp '97 plate fiesta to this will be epic :rock: