To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.
Our Commitment to Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. A guideline, this site can contain adult discussions, anyone under the age of 16 may therefore be offended or exposed to material not deemed suitable by the current education minster.
This website does not store any information that would, on its own, allow us to identify individual users of this service without their permission. Any cookies that may be used by this website are used either solely on a per session basis or to maintain user preferences. Cookies are not shared with any third parties.
When you visit the BRISKODA.net website, BRISKODA.net uses “cookie" technology try to make that experience simple, personalised and meaningful. Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or any similar device you use to access the internet e.g. smart phone, tablet or other mobile device when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information about your use of the website. A number of cookiesBRISKODA.net use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
- create a specific log-in session for a visitor to BRISKODA.net website in order that page requests by that visitor are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner.
- recognise when a visitor to the BRISKODA.net website has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive to the website and allows us to make sure we have enough resources for the number of users that we get.
- customise elements of the promotional layout and/or content of the pages of the website.
- collect statistical information about how our visitors use the website so that we can improve the website and learn which parts are most popular to visitors.
You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.orgwhich includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser. Please note however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the BRISKODA.net website, you may not be able to take full advantage of the website if you do so.
Cookies In Use
The following cookies are in place for all users.
- Tapatalk; We use tapatalk for improved mobile communications and updates.
- member_id; our own cookie, used to track your membership number when logged in.
- pass_hash; our own cookie, used to store a hash locally.
- session_id; our own cookie, used to store your session id.
The following services may or do set cookies, they are initially only for guest users of the site. If you have not logged in you will see them set.
- Google Ads; We use Google Adsense on our main site, this displays ads to you as a guest by Google
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Unless you're a fraudster, in which case we will, with the police. See Disclosures
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and]
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites. Click carefully.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email, our address is hello @ briskoda.net
Skimlinks Disclosure, we are trailing this for guest visitors, more > Skimlinks
As per the Amazon Operating Agreement, we are required to state that we are a participant in the Amazon Europe S.a.r.l. Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
FindsYouCars Disclosure, we are using the affiliate program and earn fees by advertising and linking to FindsYouCars.com