DM Keith Hull (formerly Royce Roberts Skoda)

Hi

Just a quick hello. I am the sales manager at DM Keith Skoda Hull and have joined to see if I can help any local Skoda lovers in any way.

Please feel free to ask any questions about our move into Hull or any general questions that a dealer may be able to answer.

Darren

Welcome Darren. Great to see another dealer on here.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Just a quick hello. I am the sales manager at DM Keith Skoda Hull and have joined to see if I can help any local Skoda lovers in any way.

Please feel free to ask any questions about our move into Hull or any general questions that a dealer may be able to answer.

Darren

Hi Darren,

Is there a Skoda part for LED daytime running lights yet? I have yellow bulbs in mine. I fitted aftermarket ones but they interfered with the radio. About a fortnight ago, one of the LEDs failed so I refitted the original bulbs.

I see the newer Superbs have LEDs so was wondering if the fitment was the same, or if an upgrade is available?

thanks

Martin

Hi

Darren

Will you also do the 10% discount for Briskoda members that DM Keith at Bradford and York do?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Darren,

Is there a Skoda part for LED daytime running lights yet? I have yellow bulbs in mine. I fitted aftermarket ones but they interfered with the radio. About a fortnight ago, one of the LEDs failed so I refitted the original bulbs.

I see the newer Superbs have LEDs so was wondering if the fitment was the same, or if an upgrade is available?

thanks

Martin

Will you also do the 10% discount for Briskoda members that DM Keith at Bradford and York do?

Hi Martin

Sorry for the delay. I have been looking into the lights question as it is a question we get asked a lot!! Unfortunately there is no upgrade available at the moment from Skoda. I have asked Damon our Parts Guru to keep an eye on this and let me know if this changes.

The Facelift Superb's LED's do look a lot nicer so it has been a common question.

As for the 10% Briskoda discount it is a resounding YES!!!!

We welcome all Briskoda users to take advantage of this!!

Darren

Edited by Darren1atDMKeith
  • Like 1

Does this also apply to the new MK 3 Petrol Vrs     :notme:

If so you could save even more by getting the tdi Andy! What a dilemma for a petrolhead Yorkshire man.....

If so you could save even more by getting the tdi Andy! What a dilemma for a petrolhead Yorkshire man.....

Mmmmm.....I've had my Petrol Vrs ( Tsi ) 2 years and I haven't done 10K miles in it yet. To be honest Ade it hasn't turned a wheel in almost a week. Diesel version no good for me.

I was only joking.... I've only done 9k in mine in 20 months so I'm just as bad, but it was a bargain... Next time IF I get another vRS TBH I'd probably go petrol as the power difference is greater on the mk3, but that's some way off yet.

Hi

Darren

Can I just add here I have bought a car from Darren at D.M Keith in Hull and can't fault there service, every 2-3 weeks I have had updates as to any changes in build dates etc. All the staff are Polite and not pushy. Dale the service manager knows his stuff. Just a very efficient outfit Highly Recommended. :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :dance:  :rock:  :clap:  :clap:

Edited by hawkeye880
  • Like 1

Can I just add here I have bought a car from Darren at D.M Keith in Hull and can't fault there service, every 2-3 weeks I have had updates as to any changes in build dates etc. All the staff are Polite and not pushy. Dale the service manager knows his stuff. Just a very efficient outfit Highly Recommended. :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :dance:  :rock:  :clap:  :clap:

Thanks for the kind words!!! Big day is here!!! I bet you cant wait!!!

It looks great in Race Blue!!

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I have been less than impressed with DM Keith (Royce Roberts) in Hull in the past, but I have to put pen to paper (OK, type this out!) for the latest from them.  

We're now on our second Yeti from them and our SE+ satnav system got extremely confused up in Scotland a few weeks ago when I didn't know the new road we were on.  I decided we were due a map upgrade and contacted DM Keith about it when the car went in for a service.    

They couldn't do the upgrade because (they told me) it wasn't available yet, but for me to call them back in July.

I called back and had an interesting conversation with Dale and although he couldn't answer my questions, he said he'd call me back … and he did!  This has to be the first time anyone has ever called me back about a question … not only that, he's called me back twice now! 

I was very sceptical at first when DM Keith took over, but it looks like it's working - I am an impressed customer!

… now if only Dale can sort out my queries, I'll be VERY impressed!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Did better than me then Jock; by the way hope your keeping well.

Called in quite recently as I was passing, to look at Rapids and the only salesperson who could be bothered to acknowledge my presence seemed quite rude and had little time for me at all; not someone I recognise from the RR days.

He could only show me round a tatty thing in the used lot and it became clear in what conversation I did get out of him, that he didn't do deals; full RRP or go elsewhere :bandit:

Unsurprisingly I went elsewhere and my 100% poor experience record of going to a Keith's dealership sadly remains intact.

TP

• 3 months later...

Just a bump on this topic to say, "Thank you" to the team at D.M. Keith in Hull.  The Yeti went in for a service, no courtesy car booked, but Dale hunted around to find one for me.

I also have an answer on the Amundsen+ SatNav update thing ... not great, I'm going to have to pay for that, but it isn't the dealers fault.  Will wait until a fresh update is available before making a decision on that.

The car came back very much cleaner both inside and outside too!

• 11 months later...

Has anyone had any recent experience of this dealer? Ordered a car in August and so far not impressed with the customer service.....no updates unless i call them...our build week changed from week 41 to week 43 and no one's told me why.....car supposed to have been built last week and i've not heard anything but to be honest i'm fast loosing interest!

• 2 years later...

Unfortunately I haven’t been very impressed with the service department. After the Scouts first cambelt and waterpump change it was noisier and ran uneven on idle. they hadn’t bothered setting the cam timing to optimum. (My preferred indie Has just changed the cambelt and waterpump, set the cam timing to optimum and it’s a changed car)

I also Complained about a poor gearchange, they were unable to find the fault. When I suggested a fluid change and bleeding the clutch they were unwilling to do this. Had this done at my indie - gearchange transformed.