• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah what you on about!

the octy should have raped the furb!

where you towing a trailor?!

whenever i have a play with a fabia vrs, they always lose. normally by quite a large margin.

A standard furby vRS beating the Octo vRS.

Eh where u reving it above 4k, I think not

yeah a quick change to second takin her bout 3k of the line then just over 5k in 2nd an 3rd!

maybe 98 wud be better had ran 98 im my highline before and not noticed any difference so didn think it was worth it?

Good result for a 6 year old standard car. :):thumbup:

And it had passed 100,000 miles a couple of days before the RR day :eek:

My weapon of choice was a full tank of Shell V-power 99 RON.

Pretty sure the car is standard as it came from a main dealer and the graphs looked the same as the other standard Octys at the RR day, although boost peaks a little lower on mine... so wonder what it would make if the boost peaked at 10.2 psi like the others :confused::)

Edited by chicken_eyebrow

So your saying not only is the Fabia faster at the top end but also faster to get there ????:P

he was sayin it tops out before ie it wont reach the top speed of the octy so will run out of steam sooner.

I will be tryin different tactics next time and different fuel before the re-map etc to see if i can improve on those figures ,cheers for all the info guys

he was sayin it tops out before ie it wont reach the top speed of the octy so will run out of steam sooner.

I will be tryin different tactics next time and different fuel before the re-map etc to see if i can improve on those figures ,cheers for all the info guys

Thanks for understanding plain English :)