Fabia "stance" archive

thought this was a good idea after reading a suggestion the wheel arcive discussion thread,i've no dramas about hosting all the pics so we have no mor red boxes(i'll creat a new file in photobucket which i won't delete so the pics stay here forever) I'll kick things off witha few pics of my own,and might even go through the lowest fabias of briskoda later if i get bored,if you want pictures in this thrad send them to me via pm and i will host them for you so they stay here forever:thumbup:

fabia344.jpg

fabia329.jpg

fabia345.jpg

fabia347.jpg

lowered on kw v1 coilovers,wound down about 1/2 way

Edited by oilburninnut

It's weird, call me old fashioned or just old:P

But i prefer the look of my fabia as it is with the standard suspension setup. Don't ask me why but the lowered ones (to me anyway) look a little odd:O

FabiavRS.jpg

Could have been lower, but still feel even now it had a good stance. Considering it was 2003 and the vRS hadn't been out long, grabbing 9N Polo bits and working out what fitted was fun.

These were the best wheel combo on it though, why I changed them i'll never know.

vrs.jpg

edit - Fitted with Eibach springs and Koni adjustable dampers. 17" wheels with 205/40 17 tyres.

Edited by Lummox
  • Like 1

Its probably worth adding the suspension settings/brands wheel/tyre combo's etc rather than just a mass of pictures, that way people can use it to assist in their selection.

Suspension: vmaxx adjustable coilovers on the lowest settings at the front and minus adjusters at the rear.

Wheels: Porsche Design 90's 16x6J fronts, 16x8J rears with 205/45 R16 Yokohama S306 tyres all round.

DSC_0025.jpg

The wheels were a 17" euro version of the LCR wheels, they differ to the Ibiza Cupra wheels as they have a flatter face and dont have the gay offset that the Ibiza rims do for whatever reason. I bagged the set brand new for £200 from the SEAT dealer I worked at as they were given to us as a stock start up when we opened and no one bought them.