Official Skoda Superb II documentation now available for download from SKODA AUTO a.s..

DGW

As someone who is waiting for delivery of their Superb I wanted to have a quick read of the 2012 owners manual prior to receipt of my new car, and previously I had only seen the 2011 manual.

Now, maybe I am a bit of a saddo for reading the manual already, and certainly my wife did not find my joke about quizing her on the contents very funny (honest, it WAS a joke!), but I started to do a comparison between the 2011 (263 pages) and 2012 (245 pages) owner manuals.

It quickly becomes clear that there has been some general tweeking/tidying up of the contents.

By page 11 of the new brochure I noticed that the Quick ref guide that was in the 2011 brochure is not in the 2012 brochure, this already accounts for 5 'missing' pages. Maybe the quick ref guide is now a separate booklet?

By page 15 my intention to compare page by page was waining, some bits of text had changed location etc, so I changed my approach to picking (semi-randomly) sections from the 2011 manual and seeing if the same stuff was covered in the 2012 manual.

In all cases the answer was yes, maybe not using exactly the same wording or in the same order, but all the features were covered.

In summary, I can see how the number of pages can differ so much from one manual to another, but with the exception of the quick reference guide I have found nothing that was missing from the 2012 manual.

In case you are wondering, yes it is a Sunday and yes, it is raining.

Edited by leWrat
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you.

I had no problem downloading - no registration or password required - but there was about one minute delay getting into the server, so you need to be patient.

I have downloaded them for future reference and it is easy to click on an item in index and go straight to the page.

Great topic.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Or could somebody scan an english version? I only have a french version, but difficult to translate even with google.

Download is not really possible - never found...

From tapatalk

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Meant to post about this ages ago when I found the app so apologies if it's already been posted.....

Skoda have a car manual app available for the iPad whereby you enter your VIN and the app downloads the correct manual for your car. The app also gives you the build date and first registration dates of your car and will also notify you of any recalls for your vehicle.

Anyhow here's the link to the app....... https://appsto.re/gb/HeseJ.i

There is also the iPhone only app Skoda Service which gives you local dealership info along with location info for Skoda Assist. This can be found here.... https://appsto.re/gb/0mwgH.i

• Like 3

• 6 months later...

Been hunting down a manual so that I have something to read on the plane going to collect mine  so thanks to WaveyDavey

And for us Android users...

Skoda Service https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.inmite.prj.skoda.service

Skoda Manual https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.skodaauto.manual

Skoda Service has Manual combined in it  :nerd: 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Did anyone download earlier manuals?

Date range now starts at 2015/03 and mine's on 60 plate so 2010/11. Would be great to have a searchable PDF on the laptop. The App seems to cope with the VIN though...

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...