19"wheels and low superb

Absolutly great!!!. Are this original 8,5x19 inch rims from Audi? Can you tell me which size your tyres are? Because i have big problems to find the rights ones because of the speed index of 92. Do you had made any modifications on the body for the new wheels?

Thanks in advance. Applaudable greetings from germany

hey 9siebzehn (9seventeen ;) ), good old friend from the german skodacommunity :thumbup:

i think what you meant is the load index of 92, because the speedindex is normaly a letter like Y or W.

is it difficult to get bigger wheels listet in your car documents, or is this not necessary in the UK? because in germany you have to mind a lot of facts (speed index, load index, dimensions compared to the original tire dimensions, covering of tread and at last if the wheel is able to spring without any contact to the body)

greetings from germany, 2fast4u!

ROGIER can you tel me the type of tires? 225/35/19? and the ET of your weels? for your suspension -30?

sorry for my bad english...

235-39-19 toyo procis tr1 wheels et43 with a spacer at the rear 10mm

That really makes the car look more designed and considered from a wheel/arch gap point of view. It looks 'factory' almost and improves the shape making it less 'nose' heavy.

Looks great and the RS6 wheels look spot on.........:D

Have to say if I had the money to own a newer Superb this would be what I would do, can't beat the low look..............:D

Is the front wound all the way down, assuming you are running coilovers?

Edited by Baker21

hey there, thats my baby with 8.5x19" offset40 tomason tn4 wheels and a height adjustable supension from H&R.

28134.attach

28135.attach

by the way, i have removed the chrome bar on the trunk, i think that makes the car much better looking from behind.

greetings, 2fast4u!

and again: sorry for my english!

hey there, thats my baby with 8.5x19" offset40 tomason tn4 wheels and a height adjustable supension from H&R.[/Quote]

That looks fabulous. Superb even. No pun intended.

by the way, i have removed the chrome bar on the trunk, i think that makes the car much better looking from behind.[/Quote]

Yes, it looks much more solid. But I think if you hadn't changed the wheels it might look better with the chrome.

Ihren Englisch ist viel besser als mein Deutsch!

hey there, thats my baby with 8.5x19" offset40 tomason tn4 wheels and a height adjustable supension from H&R.

[ATTACH]28134[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28135[/ATTACH]

by the way, i have removed the chrome bar on the trunk, i think that makes the car much better looking from behind.

greetings, 2fast4u!

sie faren H&R farwerk, haben sie aug die originale stabi's montiert oder andere montiert?

ich mus andere stabi's montieren die originale sind su lang

hallo rogier, ich weiss nicht ob das der originale stabilisator ist, da ich das fahrwerk nicht selbst eingebaut habe.

and now back to english: thank you for your posts, its nice to see, that you like the changes i made on my car!

Absolutly great!!!. Are this original 8,5x19 inch rims from Audi? Can you tell me which size your tyres are? Because i have big problems to find the rights ones because of the speed index of 92. Do you had made any modifications on the body for the new wheels?

Thanks in advance. Applaudable greetings from germany[/quote

my wheels are copies from german factory.

i did not modify the bodywork for the wheels.

you need et43/45 on the front and on the rear et 35.

@ rogier

can you tell me, which german factory? Because i only know a dealer in germany who offers these rims in dark silver. Which size are your wheels with which load index?

Many thanks in advance

@ rogier

can you tell me, which german factory? Because i only know a dealer in germany who offers these rims in dark silver. Which size are your wheels with which load index?

Many thanks in advance

i have the wheels from a dealer in holland( www.reedijk-banden.nl)

you can ask them for information

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

[ATTACH]28134[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]28135[/ATTACH]

greetings, 2fast4u!

2fast4u can you please attach a photo taken from the side(no angle photo), so we can see how these tomason wheels look like?

thanks

This is my skoda superb. im now waiting for lowering springs. 100_0673.jpg

can you post more pics?

where do you find this front grille?

where do you find your exhaust pipe !!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for reply

nice job in your trunk, very nice subwoofer :cool:

Edited by master-yoda