Farnham Common

SL2 3HX

Tel: 0845 4812358

Fax: 01753 609596

Services: New, Used, Repair

Edited by DGW
Details updated

• 2 months later...

Took my 2.5 to Hughes for its 3rd service. After previous very poor experience of Willis Motors these guys were truly excellent. Customer care superb and nice job on the work. Willis Motors totally put me off Skoda (they did last service and then left car with no oil in it), Hughes however make me think might be worth sticking with Skoda. Well worth a visit and if you're looking at west London/Berks/Bucks only quality choice.

• 2 years later...

My local dealer.

Very friendly and helpful.

Only problem I've had with service dept was them booking my Octavia in for a DSG oil change, and not having enough of the oil in stock!

Still, I went back and bought my Superb from here.

• 1 year later...

Pretty disappointing visit today. Booked a test drive of a Superb but they didn't check which transmission I wanted and they only had automatics. Sales guy we had an appointment with was messing about moving cars and still hadn't turned up when we left 15 minutes into the appointment slot.

Wanted to buy local, had the cash in the bank, drove to Oxford and bought a car.

Jon

• 2 years later...

Just wondering if anyone has had any recent experience with these guys and servicing? We're in Maidenhead and due a service, first one since the car arrived from Australia so need some advice please. These guys are the closest Skoda dealer.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...