New Croatian VRS 236hp 19inches

davojuri

Updates in blue

1. 034 motorsport free flowing exhaust manifold

2. 034motorsport Vortex breather kit

3. 034motorpsort fuel pressure gauge

4. 42DraftDesign 3 inch racing decat modular 3 pieces ceramic coated pipe

5. Miltek cat back resonated 2.5 inch system

6. 034motorsport phenolic intake manifold spacer-transiton one from large to small port

7. Denso Iridium IK 24 pregapped to 0,024"

8. Hyperboost adj. DV

9. Ecotek Emissions Control Valve CB26-P Blue

10. Piperross Chrome Valve for CB26-P

11. ECS Tuning Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator

12. ECS Race N75 Frequency Valve 1.8T

13. ECS Silver Lightweight/Under Drive Pulley Set For 1.8T/2.0

14. Air intake VDT www.modshack.com

15. MAF Audi TT 225HP

16. Air diffusor and 90mm air duct to air box

17. HKS turbo timer

18. www.rsrmotorsport.com custom remap (with flow bench adaptng of new MAF housing to the 225 ones map spec)

19. K04-001 turbo,

20. Siemens Deka 440cc injectors

21. Forge FMIC- FMSKOFMIC

22. Forge TIP FMGOLFIND

23. Forge Silicon Turbo Hose Kit 1.8T 180 FMKT005

24. Forge DV relocation kit 150/180hp 1.8T

25. Forge Quickshifter 5spd FMVAG5QS

26. Verdict Motorsport Shift Bracket Bushings

27. 42DraftDesign Mk4 & Mk5 Shifter Cable Bushings Fitment

28. SFS performance custom TIP

29. LCR (or Lamborghini Galardo) 4bar fuel pump sender unit 8L0919051H (thanks to your site I found perfect match without starvation prblems with 044 I had),

30. Neuspeed 1.8T 180 Degree Thermostat

31. Neuspeed 180 Degree 3 Pole Fan Switch

32. Neuspeed Connector Conversion Kit for 3 pole fan switch

33. Neuspeed Front Anti-Roll Bar 25mm

34. Neuspeed Rear Anti-Roll Bar 28mm

35. Neuspeed Lower Strut Brace Billet

36. APR carbon strut bar

37. SPEC SV363F Skoda Octavia 1U 97-05 1.8T STAGE 3+ clutch

38. SPEC SV21S Skoda Octavia 1U 97-05 1.8T STEEL FLYWHEEL

39. D2racing Track racing coilovers

40. Ground Control camber caster kit

41. H2Sport - Sport Spindle H2S1J0407001K

42. LSD QUAIFE QDF10R

43. Audi TT bigger tier rods and tie rod ends (16mm thread)

44. Powerflex bushing all around

45. Zimmermann Formula 312mm drilled front discs,

46. Zimmermann Formula 256mm drilled rear discs

47. EBC yellow stuf front and rear pads-track tested by myself-great ones

48. Custom front braided ss brake lines

49. Mintex racing brake fluid,

50. Castrol EDGE Sport 10W60 engie oil,

51. Castrol TAF-X transmission oil,

52. TWS 8x19 ET35

53. Falken 215/35/19 F452 outer diameter 24.9" instead of 25.1" for 225/40/18

54. Bixenon kit 6000K

55. Painted in red and covered with clear lack rear lights,

56. dark grey perforated leather seats and door panel inserts,

57. SPC Performance Camber and Toe Shims 71520 and 71530.

58. TyrolSport Brake Caliper stiffenings kit with SS rings snap upgrade

59. Qstarz BT818X 5Hz GPS reciever

60. dark grey perforated leather seat insert and door pannels

61. Cast LCA Audi TT

62. Golf R32 steering rack

63. new custom braided front and rear brake hoses

64. Large port intake manifold

Davor

:D

Edited by davojuri

Hi

I just bought it on www.o34motorsport.com ask Javad.

I haven't got it jet, it is among all other stuff that I bought waiting for shippment. But it is a straight bolt on replacement for K03 and K03S

Different ones and stronger ones are from 225hp and they are K04-022 or 023 or

K04-015 they do not fit. I haven't got it in my handes but here are few links and they can answer to

Volkswagen Golf IV 1.8T > Engine > Turbo > ES#5815 Great bolt on performance upgrade, can be used with or without specific programming - ECS Tuning Inc

and

K04-001 Turbocharger Upgrade, Transverse 1.8T - 034 MOTORSPORT

later one I bought

Straight bolt on.

Expect with all other upgrades to be 280-300hp we will see ;-))))

yeah i looked into the k04 001 a while back but the general responses from people were that they were no better or even worse than the k03s. Let me know when its fitted. Thanks

First thing after I do the installation

Was going for GT2871 but need a stroker kit first (mostly because of connecting rods upgrade-300hp is magice level they can sustain). Bought another engine for that swap LOL;)

yeah i looked into the k04 001 a while back but the general responses from people were that they were no better or even worse than the k03s. Let me know when its fitted. Thanks

Guest westallc

very nice car mate

the k04-001 will not get you 280 to 300 will never happen they run out of steam at 250 to 260 max...

not that much different to the k03s and has been said to not be as good as the k03s..

why go for a k04-001??? its not really an upgrade!!! you would have been better off spending your dollar on a limited slip diff :thumbup::thumbup:

That's true, but I have lot of hardware on it, like first exhaust manifold, decat 3 inches, cat back 2,5 inches, and already bought Quaife QDF10R together with Siemens 44occ injectors, Forge FMIC, Mocal oil cooler kit 235mm 16 row, and Bosh HO drop in fuel pump up to 500hp etc but waiting to come to me.

I am quite sure that I will beat the 280hp level, but even if not it will be 30-40 more HP for track racing and believe me it is not the HP that makes the difference it is the suspension and drivetrain. I decreased my lap time by 6 sec only by making camber -1.5. Only by that. Now with new spindles on it and D2 track racing and Quaife to come together with Neusped rear race tubular 32mm swaybar and front one 25mm and tie bar it should make a big difference. But I need some time for setup. Like first it goes on digital weight measurement device under each wheel to align weight distribution between front and rear , and between left and right and diagonaly. That i smost important, camber will increase from -1.5 to -2, castor -8, toe 0, and rear toe from -3 to -0 that makes rear end more slippery to enter corners faster-that is a big mod!!!!

can be done r by SPC performance shims or by pressure tool to open rear axle.

And making coil rebound and dump setup to chose from 36 ways than we will talk about times.

I would gladly post some of my track day lap times pics but there is a space restriction.

Any suggestions regarding posting pics??

very nice car mate

the k04-001 will not get you 280 to 300 will never happen they run out of steam at 250 to 260 max...

not that much different to the k03s and has been said to not be as good as the k03s..

why go for a k04-001??? its not really an upgrade!!! you would have been better off spending your dollar on a limited slip diff :thumbup::thumbup:

Edited by davojuri

Thanks, goes like hell but will go even better with my all new setup. This is the track I drive my car

AUTOMOTODROM GROBNIK

Here is teh fastest croatian driver Marin Colak from WTCC with new M3 1.43.000, and next to that Maazda MPS 1.49.000( guy drives it like hell), most of the GT3 are between 1.49.000 and 1.52.000. For the moment I did my best lap time on rally tires Matador 610/605/16 1.58.013 with old coils from Jamex and only with camber settings upgrade to -1.5. I can't wait for my new lap times:D

Hello and welcome. Your car looks awesome, bet it goes well too.

Guest westallc

as i said before fella you have a lovely motor and very quick by the sounds of it but even with the mods you have said the turbo will run out of steam at 260bhp its not a case of i have loads of mods i`t will do 300bhp it wont simple..... but looking at what you do ie lots of track work it prob is the best setup as you retain the low down grunt that you need..:thumbup::D

those wheels look so nice does 19' effect it much on the track ??? would have thought they would be a little to big.... car also looks so shinny in the first pick

Edited by westallc

Any suggestions regarding posting pics??

Many people on here use an online hosting website.

I find Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket is easy to use.

Once you have uploaded pics on there you can display them directly in a thread on here by copying and pasting the tags

Welcome to the site by the way!