What is Maxidot???

Mydealer said maxidot is exactly the same as the normal on board computer just the display is white on black so I decided not to bother.

On reading through the site everyone seems to go for it, is there something I dont know???

I decided to opt for it as it comes with part of the leather steering wheel option with remote controls. I'm not sure which additional functions it has compared to the non-maxidot display but it does allow you to change quite a lot of settings and displays quite a lot of information.

Your dealer is wrong. What I've learned is: if you have a question about Skodas, don't ask a dealer or Skoda UK, ask Briskoda and then tell your dealer. Seriously.

I got Maxidot on mine, and I like it, mainly because it looks posh (I like the little picture of the car showing you which door is open!) and it can show audio information.

To be honest, I'm not sure the few extra options you can access are life changing, though I am glad to be able to disable the annoying "comfort indicators"!

I have just added maxi dot to my order.got it tax free too... :thumbup:

will check the build date is unaffected!

Would be interested to know what your build date is. Mine is Week 41 and I was unable to make any changes to the options (in Week 37, i.e. 4 weeks before build).

Would be interested to know what your build date is. Mine is Week 41 and I was unable to make any changes to the options (in Week 37, i.e. 4 weeks before build).

Not sure of the week number but my build date is the second week in October and car should be ready mid November apparently.

Dealer told me, amd I quote.....

"Build time shouldn’t be affected at all it should remain the same"

Don't know if i'm filled with confidence!

How did you manage to get an FL VRS in Anthracite Billy?

Only the LE & non-VRS comes in this colour according to Skoda UK.

Yes, but oddly I noticed that while on the skoda uk site the downlload brochure doesn't list the grey as an option, when you do the build your own thingy it does come up as an option now. I can only guess that it is part of the facelift changes, piloted by the LE...

Yes, but oddly I noticed that while on the skoda uk site the downlload brochure doesn't list the grey as an option, when you do the build your own thingy it does come up as an option now. I can only guess that it is part of the facelift changes, piloted by the LE...

Dealer told me that they are not adverising it untill all the Limited Editions have been sold.

So they appear more 'Limited' than they are I guess :D

To go back to this one.... just got a call from my dealer who now says NO i cant add anything to my order so now I cant get Maxidot after he initially told me it wasnt a problem!

I asked him my build week and he said its week 45 anyone know when this is?

He also said it may change.... anyone had anything like this happen?

If your car's being built in Wk45, delivery & registration for the December deadline.

Sorry, what are the concequeces if its not ready before this december deadline?

Sorry, what are the concequeces if its not ready before this december deadline?

The VAT-free offer expires (if you are making use of this current Skoda UK promotion?), so theoretically you could be hit for 17.5% VAT at the time you collect the car and pay the outstanding balance.