What did you do to your Skoda today?

RobClubley

Put her up for sale. :(

Been a good 3 years! 

480442_10151708906368151_267542249_n.jpg

Link to the full advert is in my signature.

Going to miss her, but the replacement certainly makes up for it!

Mk5 GTI Edition 30. :D

1374317_10151874193938151_1429155587_n.j

Changed the brake fluid as the octy is 5 years old & the dealer changed the fluid at 3 years old,well they were paid to do so but i suspect the didnt bother looking at the old mucky fluid that came out......we change the brake fluid on all our works vehicles every 2 years & my fluid didnt look 2 years old,more like the original 5 year old fluid.......blooming lazy dealer! 

I was a Roadie Manager helping to put on a music festival showcasing local talent here in Bristol called Brisfest. :)

My team were tasked as the "muscle" and these were the tools of our trade B)

probably just the job for mowing down unruly chavs :D

• Like 1

What does the Edition 30 offer over the normal GTi?

Although this looks like I'm answering myself.....

Different (nicer) seats and different (nicer) wheels are the main, obvious changes.

It's a special edition, so it gets some exterior badging too.

Console bushes. It's needed them for about 7 months now but I never got the time. Come back to uni without the car for a week as my dad's Merc is also in being fixed (again!) so got it booked in today whilst only one car is needed at home. Yaay no more knocking on pretty much every surface :D

Gave the car a wash and wipe down with a drying cloth. Polished windows with AG glass polish. Hopefully some applicaton of Collinate on Thursday weather permitting.

Done the winter prep on dad's Superb. Washed, decon, clay, pre clean and Power Seal by hand. Wheels off, washed and decon then sealed with Nanolex Premium. Leather wiped down with a 3M wipe.