Yeti - Forum Members Picture Thread

Krooked

That is the same colour that I will be ordering. Cappuccino, it is the same name here also. That would be my first choice, I also like the dark green,?? and their is another colour I would have to visit the site to see them all. I like your choice. I want that colour not just because it looks good in my opinion but it is also camouflaged and wont stand out against trees and most of the countryside background here. :thumbup:

Having never driven the engine, never seen an 'S' spec and never seen the colour - yes, I think it's turned out rather well!

Will get round to some interiors as well, anything particular of interest?

Be great if you could post some shots of the central dash, seat fabric and info display as obviously like for yourself it's all new.

Many Thanks.

TP

Some 'full size spare wheel' boot pictures for anyone who is interested. Note the handy storage areas either size of the wheel and the jack and tools in another box under the storage one on the off-side (sussed after taking the pics that the warning triangle fits in a recess in the off-side storage box- doh!) .

200912180002.jpg

200912180004.jpg

200912180003.jpg

200912180005.jpg

Edit #1 to add the flaps either side of the wooden centre part of the floor can be lifted up individually to access the storage boxes without lifting the whole floor.

Edit #2 to add more pictures with the floor in place:

200912200003.jpg

200912200008.jpg

200912200014.jpg

200912200017.jpg

Those side flaps open:

200912200016.jpg

200912200015.jpg

Edited by aerofurb

Hi Weaver can you explain how you post your pictures. :thumbup: I have some of mine to put up but cant manage. :doh:

Thanks

First thing to do is get your pictures 'hosted' somewhere - that means they then have an address on the web.

There are lots of free ways to do this. You may have some web space already - provided free by your internet service provider. This is the way I do it, upload it to my webspace.

Or there are dedicated image hosting sites such as flickr and photobucket. (I think I'm right in saying that The Plumber has set up a Flickr group that everyone here can use for this purpose, would be an idea to contact him if you want to go this route). Or you can just set up your own free account.

That will then allow you to 'upload' your images to the hosting site.

Once on the hosting site each image will have a URL - an address; hosting sites vary in how they implement this but there will be instructions.

Once you have an address for the image - something starting 'http' and ending with the file extension (.jpg) click the add image icon when composing a post, paste in the address and the image will appear in the post.

As an example, right click (assuming you are on a PC) on any of the images in this thread and choose 'view image' what you should get is just the image, and in your title bar the address where that image is hosted. By doing that you will see that eg. aerofurb uses imageshack to host his images.

Sounds a bit complicated to explain but once you are used to it, very easy to do. The basic concept is the pictures you see here aren't actually on the Briskoda site, they are simply linked to from this site so that irrespective of where they actually are they appear on here.

Aerofurb,

Could you post a picture of the boot with the cover down? I am seriously considering adding the spare wheel to my Yeti, as I do not really feel confident without. The fear scenario is having a sidewall rip somewhere out in the boondocks.

How does the raised boot floor interact with the back seats removed?

Edited by Agerbundsen

Weaver

Many thanks for your full reply .I am a bit of a novice when it comes to what you have kindly described .The good thing is my son will be home from university on tues so I am sure he will sort me out ,so I can do some posting.

Aerofurb,

Could you post a picture of the boot with the cover down? I am seriously considering adding the spare wheel to my Yeti, as I do not really feel confident without. The fear scenario is having a sidewall rip somewhere out in the boondocks.

How does the raised boot floor interact with the back seats removed?

I'll take some pictures tomorrow of the boot floor down and how it works with the seats in various positions - I thought I should have done that earlier today and then forgot. Doh!