Official Yeti Owners List

mannyo

• 2 weeks later...

Treated myself to a Aqua Blue 2.0 4x4 Automatic , 62 plate Yeti diesel. 6 weeks ago. Upgraded from an 11 reg 1.2 SE Yeti. Had 2 Octavias & 2 Fabias before that. Big Skoda fan!

Good colour choice!

Ordered last Saturday, a round trip of 400 miles to pick it up and I am now the proud owner of a Steel Grey L&K 2.0 TDi 4x4, 140PS, DSG. :sun:

• Like 1

Ordered last Saturday, a round trip of 400 miles to pick it up and I am now the proud owner of a Steel Grey L&K 2.0 TDi 4x4, 140PS, DSG. :sun:

Nice spec - you'll love it!

Do think about giving us a clue in your profile about where you are; the 'UK' covers quite a big area. I could guess that you are round the edge somewhere (200 miles to dealer?) but would that be north, south, east or west? :hi:

Or is the clue in your name?

Nice spec - you'll love it!

Do think about giving us a clue in your profile about where you are; the 'UK' covers quite a big area. I could guess that you are round the edge somewhere (200 miles to dealer?) but would that be north, south, east or west? :hi:

Or is the clue in your name?

See here http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/279950-hello-from-the-south-of-england/

After nearly three excellent years with a silver 110 bhp elegance 2wd yeti showroom display model from Murray Skoda Plymouth , we decided to move up to the 170 bhp LK 4wd version which we ordered on 23/05/13 again from Murray Skoda Plymouth.

Informed build wk 26 and today told it has left the factory and to expect delivery in 2-3 weeks (excellent news).

So very soon will be collecting 2.0Tdi 170 LK 4x4 yeti

Still Silver we like silver.

Tow bar prep

Last one gave excellent service expect this one will as well especially if the winter turns out like the last one.

• Like 3

Hi Talek, I have the same model but it is in Steel Grey. I have had the Tow bar prep and the Off road package fitted by the factory. I have had mine 3 months now. I am very pleased with it. You will notice the increased bhp straight away. Enjoy it.

I have let my Octavia 4x4 1.8 2002 go with regret and am learning to love my Yeti. 

A SE Plus 1.8 TSI 152PS 4x4 in platinum grey fitted with 50 mph spare.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

barbelf isher.....should have been barbelf isher but put a space in !

Yeti Greenline Elegance

Muscavado. 62 plate.

barbelf isher.....should have been barbelf isher but put a space in !

Yeti Greenline Elegance

Muscavado. 62 plate. Barton on sea Hampshire.

Edited by barbelf isher