New candy white vrs estate pictures.

Well after a sleepless friday night i eventually drove through yesterday to pick up my New VRs TDI CR estate.Turned the corner into the dealers and there it was sitting right at the front door.Totally stunning:cool: My dealer said loads of folk wanted a test drive but obviously couldnt as it was sold.The minute i drove it away the amount of people i noticed either pointing at it and some even looking in the window when i wasnt in it was amazing!!

Now my opinion on how it drives etc.I traded in my Fabia VRS for this car.All those who say it has an unforgiving rided etc etc dont know what there talking about.This drove beautifully over **** roads on the way back.My Fabia would have crashed and bumped over the same roads.Totally dead quiet compared to the PD diesel.Beautifully finished inside and out.I am absolutely delighted with it and ive only drove it for 60 miles:)

Well thats my opinion at the moment so here are the pictures!

Oh and its needing a wash:P

31386.attach

31387.attach

31388.attach

31389.attach

31390.attach

Cheers lads.Ye i thought about staying with the black roof rails but they dont stay black for long.They start fading rather quickly hence the reason i opted for white.Its funny i did notice a few cars moving out my way on the motorway yesterday:D

I think the daytime running lights help:thumbup:

Great pictures!

Can't wait for mine now either, just 2/3 more weeks and counting, did you go for the tinted windows? what other options? can't really tell from the photos, some more will be good...

Interior wise i didnt take any photos but will maybe try this week.Ive got the standard interior with the options being MDI and Maxidot.It really is beautiful inside.So upmarket! Only thing i dont like is the high gloss chrome gear stick.It doesnt go with the rest of the car:confused:

I also ordered Privacy Glass,spare wheel and rear parking sensors.My tyres are dunlops by the way and i never noticed any excess noise etc from them:cool:

As i said i think some people are just to crytical when i comes to so called harsh ride,tyre noise etc etc.Get a grip people:confused:

Very nice :cool:

I'm hoping my blue TSI estate arrives this week as it was on the boat last Monday. I also went for silver roof rails and sunset glass, plus heated leather, xenons etc.

Ye i would have liked leather,xenons etc but the budget couldnt stretch that far.I dont really drive that often in the dark so xenons were probably out even if i could afford them.I want to go out for a drive now but i was at a party until 3am this morning and so im still felling a little over the limit:thumbdwn:

Got to agree with all of what CSHH69 has said. The Octavia Vrs is an order of magnitude better than the Fabia Vrs it replaced. Greatly improved ride - no longer crashing around on bumpy B roads and corners a lot flater. Also pleased at how quiet it is - reduced tyre noise and helped by the Cr engine being a lot quieter and more refined.

It has been really rubbish weather since I colloected the car so will post up some pictures next weekend if I get the opportunity to clean it...

Getting to be common as muck :D

I'd go black :thumbup:

I know, seeing lots and lots of white cars around now, think its a bit of a novelty at the mo, second hand market will be full of em in a year or so.

I went grey myself.... love the black too tho

In Germany white is more popular than before. But its also the color of the industrial cars (correctly said?). I mean cars of craftsmen.

Yeah pretty much same as here mate.

Also a lot of taxi companies use white octavias here.

I know, seeing lots and lots of white cars around now, think its a bit of a novelty at the mo, second hand market will be full of em in a year or so.

I went grey myself.... love the black too tho

I've gone for black, haven't seen any pics of the hatch in black on here yet, unless i've missed them and stand to be corrected?

The white does look great and am starting to doubt my choice but those distant memories of my test drive oooh sooo long ago are keeping me going until delivery day :thumbup:

Nice car, show me the pics after 10000 miles and if its still so clean I will buy you a pint! Hope you have strong arms and lots of time to clean her! Enjoy!!!!!!!

lol try keeping a black one clean!!

Looking good cant wait to pick mine up went for the silver rails to. :thumbup:

All you guys posting pictures of your new cars is not helping me to save money by holding on to my current Octy. My power to resist going down to the dealer is fading fast!

lol try keeping a black one clean!!

Looking good cant wait to pick mine up went for the silver rails to. :thumbup:

Had a black magic octy sport before the current race blue vrs. Was forever cleaning it Looked great when clean but boy hard work!

Anyway best of luck with the car.

Ye it was a toss up between black and white but both are a nightmare to keep.It boiled down to having to pay £400 extra for the privelage of keeping the black one clean hence the reason i went for white.Must admit im delighted i did so.Unfortunately i have slightly damaged a rear alloy this morning and wondering what i would cost to fix/replace:worried: