Youngest Superb Driver?

Just for fun was wondering who the youngest superb driver is on here? I'm guessing its me at 19, don't often see many people driving them until their mid-20's

I'm 37 had 2 Superbs over the last 4 years and now feel very old around all you young whipper-snappers!

Just for fun was wondering who the youngest superb driver is on here? I'm guessing its me at 19, don't often see many people driving them until their mid-20's

Good car for a 19 year old, I bet all your mates are driving around in 1.0 Clios and what not.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm surprised there's so many younger drivers of Superbs here. I'm 33 and when I was about to buy it did occur to me "hmmmm it's kind of an old man's car" .... you bunch of young weirdos :wonder:

• Like 1

I'm surprised there's so many younger drivers of Superbs here. I'm 33 and when I was about to buy it did occur to me "hmmmm it's kind of an old man's car" .... you bunch of young weirdos :wonder:

You know theres something secret;ly cool about a car sterotyped as being an old mans car or a taxi.

Tbh I just liked the length of it :giggle:

You know theres something secret;ly cool about a car sterotyped as being an old mans car or a taxi.

Hmmmm well for a while, when I was 17, I drove a Rover 216se for a few months. It was both a taxi driver's pin-up and an old man's car .... nothing cool about that one buddy. :rofl:

The Superb does sport a little bit of cool though, it's just a bit different I guess.

Maaaaaan, when I think back to being 17, I could have reeeeaaaaaaally done with the huge rear passenger space the superb offers. ;):thumbup:

Hmmmm well for a while, when I was 17, I drove a Rover 216se for a few months. It was both a taxi driver's pin-up and an old man's car .... nothing cool about that one buddy. :rofl: The Superb does sport a little bit of cool though, it's just a bit different I guess.Maaaaaan, when I think back to being 17, I could have reeeeaaaaaaally done with the huge rear passenger space the superb offers. ;):thumbup:

LOL, but would what I think your suggesting would of happened if you were driving the superb is the question :D

• Like 1

I feel old reading all of this ;-)

I am 33 and got the Superb recently as we have a 3 month old baby and need the space and comfort, and did not want to get the stereotyped MPV Galaxy or similar, so started looking at streeeeetch limo kind of cars, so it was gonna be either a LWB S-class (oh yes!) or a Superb.

Rear-facing baby seats take up a huge amount of space, and I as a driver didn't want to get squashed in the front by the little 'un in the back!

Everyone's happy! Even the wife loves it, though she was a bit cynical at first :-)

Went for the V6 as we do quite a bit of continental driving and I just wanted the extra ooomph.

I feel old reading all of this ;-)I am 33 and got the Superb recently as we have a 3 month old baby and need the space and comfort, and did not want to get the stereotyped MPV Galaxy or similar, so started looking at streeeeetch limo kind of cars, so it was gonna be either a LWB S-class (oh yes!) or a Superb. Rear-facing baby seats take up a huge amount of space, and I as a driver didn't want to get squashed in the front by the little 'un in the back!Everyone's happy! Even the wife loves it, though she was a bit cynical at first :-)Went for the V6 as we do quite a bit of continental driving and I just wanted the extra ooomph.

Thats exactly why I got one. Well for the baby seat. I had an estate car before the Superb and it suprisingly wasnt big enough to fit the rear facing baby seat in. Good car for kiddies, bit of an arse to fit a car seat if your using a belt to hold it in though :rofl:

Allclowns, im sure the rover was a babe magnet :thumbup::giggle:

I feel old reading all of this ;-)

I am 33 and got the Superb recently as we have a 3 month old baby and need the space and comfort, and did not want to get the stereotyped MPV Galaxy or similar, so started looking at streeeeetch limo kind of cars, so it was gonna be either a LWB S-class (oh yes!) or a Superb.

Rear-facing baby seats take up a huge amount of space, and I as a driver didn't want to get squashed in the front by the little 'un in the back!

Everyone's happy! Even the wife loves it, though she was a bit cynical at first :-)

Went for the V6 as we do quite a bit of continental driving and I just wanted the extra ooomph.

Smile buddy, all the best Superb drivers are 33. :thumbup:

Im 24........ bought it when i was 23.

i see no one my age driving one..... i see very few superbs anyway, infact ive seen more Jag XF's!!!

my mates do love it though, its a pretty out of character car...and they love the faffan massive legroom in the rear! no one needs to call shotgun to get the best seat.

my mates do love it though, its a pretty out of character car...and they love the faffan massive legroom in the rear! no one needs to call shotgun to get the best seat.

:rofl:

• 1 month later...

Hi, I've collected my New Superb Estate 4 weeks ago at age 26 (now 27), had a Kia Sorento at 23, Chrysler PT Cruiser at 19, and Mondeo at 17. (learnt to drive in the Mondeo... :o Driving Examiner was shocked a 17 year old owned a Mondeo...)

Al.