You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

My new 2012 Vrs CR

Nice. Still think the FL looks strange with Zeniths though! Do we know why the Irish market stuck with them and didn't get Neptunes, or at least the dealer option for them?

Where abouts in Slovenia are you? We holiday at least once a year in the Lake Bled area, with next year being via road and the vRS!

We are near the capital Ljubljana. Jeah lake Bled is pretty beautiful.  :love:

Please visit our website http://www.škoda-klub.si/forum/

Nice. Still think the FL looks strange with Zeniths though! Do we know why the Irish market stuck with them and didn't get Neptunes, or at least the dealer option for them?

I have 17" Zeniths on my vRS too, I'm mad to change them and get 18s wheels, don't know which ones to get!

Neptunes were an option from 2011 on I think. Just many didn't bother getting them. Mine was a demo so just came with the zeniths.

I'll buy a set of neptunes at some stage :)

I'll buy a set of neptunes at some stage :)

Just fyi, there's a set of neptune's for sale on donedeal David, if you search for skoda neptune they will come up,

Not often they are available here in Ireland without having to buy from the UK....

Just fyi, there's a set of neptune's for sale on donedeal David, if you search for skoda neptune they will come up,

Not often they are available here in Ireland without having to buy from the UK....

I seen them alrite. I'm tempted by them but one has a mark but only minor. For some reason the zeniths look smaller on the fl. My wheels are like new tho and still on original tires.

Just done them last week  :giggle:  they metal grey with green "V" accents . will post picture shortly

These look subtly great. How do you get the "V" onto the wheel so neatly, it looks quite nice. Good job.

It's actually the other way round , green first and then grey, Will post step by step shortly.

Please don't post it on here as this is meant to be a picture thread as opposed to a discussion thread  :)

Cheers

Well the new 1.2s are on after a trip to Demon Tweeks.

Darker than I though they would be, but I'm rather keen on the darker look luckily, they weirdly look a lot smaller in the pictures than they do in real life, much like the other 1.2s I've seen on here.

Now to change the centre badge or not? And I also need some security locking nuts as all the bolts needed changing due to size.

post-9540-0-98969800-1381942013_thumb.jpg