You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

azu8e6up.jpg

And my interior. Resprayed all the grey inserts including door cards (absolute pain) and wet sanded to a gloss finish. Got my inspiration from nicks car on here. My first ever attempt at spraying so was pleased how they came out. Also vw rcd510 fitted from a scirocco with dab. The sound quality is improved dramitcally with this unit. Next on my interior list is an s line flat bottom wheel. Coilovers and ebc turbogroove discs and redstuff pads will be fitted next month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

azu8e6up.jpg

And my interior. Resprayed all the grey inserts including door cards (absolute pain) and wet sanded to a gloss finish. Got my inspiration from nicks car on here. My first ever attempt at spraying so was pleased how they came out. Also vw rcd510 fitted from a scirocco with dab. The sound quality is improved dramitcally with this unit. Next on my interior list is an s line flat bottom wheel. Coilovers and ebc turbogroove discs and redstuff pads will be fitted next month

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks really good... Looks like my bro (Spray Tech) is getting some more work from me then!

That looks really good... Looks like my bro (Spray Tech) is getting some more work from me then!

Removing the inserts from the door cards is a pain have to cut them out as theyre held in by what i can only describe as like plastic rivets. I had to glue them back in bit of a fiddly job. And when i removed my door cards i ended up snapping most of the clips so had to order alot of them too.

Lovely job - looks great :thumbup:

Thanks mate

Yeah. It is a pain but totally worth it. Good job.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using Tapatalk

Thanks mate, most of my ideas have come from seeing what you did with yours. Such a shame its been put to standard and sold on. Do you still have your mk6 gti wheel? Also cant remember if u changed your gear knob? 

• 2 weeks later...