You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

What naughty alloys are they?

They're 3SDM 0.01 in 19 x 8.5 et42. Running 225/35/19 vredestein Ultrac Vorti.

They only come in polished alloy or Matt black so had them powder coated in dark gunmetal from new.

I'm in 2 minds whether to paint the centre caps to match, but am leaning towards doing it. Tried fitting skoda decals over them but cannot find any that will stick / fit correctly.

A bloody Volvo!!!!

They're 3SDM 0.01 in 19 x 8.5 et42. Running 225/35/19 vredestein Ultrac Vorti.

They only come in polished alloy or Matt black so had them powder coated in dark gunmetal from new.

I'm in 2 minds whether to paint the centre caps to match, but am leaning towards doing it. Tried fitting skoda decals over them but cannot find any that will stick / fit correctly.

A bloody Volvo!!!!

Have a chat with DMB Graphics. They are very good at what they do and have done custom work for me in the past.

:)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The idea is to try and get a little more weight over the front wheels in high speed corners. Planning a little tour of Europe with a large group of people next summer, including the 'ring. If it provides even a little downforce, it will be worth it over a 14 mile long track!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is not better then to put a sand-bag on the hood then for the weight?

Well no not really, because in low speed corners you lose out on acceleration. I'm aware you were being sarcastic. But I thought I'd match the pointless statement with the obvious answer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk