You are doing it right! The big Skoda Octavia II picture thread!

Same here, is the 20mm on top of the drop you get with a VRs already?

What's the ride like?

Yes, its a 20mm drop on top of the VRs' already lower than standard suspension. Ride is good. Transforms the way it handles, but it's not a hard/crashy ride. Only slightly stiffer than standard.

Will get back with photos.

• Like 1

Do us a favour mate, measure from groud to top of wheel arch. Would be interesting to compair it against mine thats down 30mm.20150126_151952.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

random pic from last year i found when swapping on to a new phone;

14381706663_e9ba044574_z.jpg
how to move two sofas 100 miles by lotus-gt, on Flickr

two 3 seat sofas, need to collect from the rental flat in birmingham and return to oxford. vRS wagon takes one in the boot and the other on the roof, and still manages to look kewl on coilovers and neuspeeds, although it does need a clean..

;)

• Like 2

Have admired these in the 1Z facelift guise for a while now and have just bought one as our new workhorse!

It's a 2012 DSG 2.0TDi 170BHP common rail with 36K on the clock.

Drives really well,  smooth and torquey as you'd expect from the common rail lump plus it does between 40-50mpg depending on the length of your journey so best of both worlds.

I've added Eibach pro kit springs and spacers and a genuine boot liner and VRS mats to finish it off along with a personal reg.

I've been thinking about fitting the black version of the Neptune wheels that are on the car but I'm in 2 minds.

P1030680_zps273ych8i.jpg
P1030681_zpsk3y9kmfp.jpg
P1030682_zps6djtglmd.jpg
P1030686_zpsvr8gzgfc.jpg
P1030692_zpsjseffvsq.jpg
P1030683_zpspgqoothy.jpg
P1030693_zpsfkvtc9z3.jpg
  • Like 2