Candy White Superb 2

McShape

Hey Guys, Im changing to a Superb new from the factory in about 2 months, Looking at the colours my fave at the moment is rosso bolero (spelling wrong i know) and the mettalic grey, im hoping to get the ivory half leather interior, But something inside me REALLY likes the idea of a Candy white superb... I have seen a few VRS's in Candy and look great!, BTW I will be getting the irish spec ambition so it will have the chrome door surrounds, and im puttin on as a factory extra the boot spoiler, 17" Trepid alloys and Sports Tailpipe, Anyone have any real life (non brochure) Pics of the candy white? Opinions welcome!

Hey Guys, Im changing to a Superb new from the factory in about 2 months, Looking at the colours my fave at the moment is rosso bolero (spelling wrong i know) and the mettalic grey, im hoping to get the ivory half leather interior, But something inside me REALLY likes the idea of a Candy white superb... I have seen a few VRS's in Candy and look great!, BTW I will be getting the irish spec ambition so it will have the chrome door surrounds, and im puttin on as a factory extra the boot spoiler, 17" Trepid alloys and Sports Tailpipe, Anyone have any real life (non brochure) Pics of the candy white? Opinions welcome!

Hi

I have a Candy White Superb Greenline - just like in the brochure! complete with boot spoiler and chrome window surrounds. Its my first white car for about 20 years and so far I don't have any regrets. Yes, it gets dirty fairly quickly, but its very satisfying to clean! I have fitted Skoda mudflaps to the front and rear and these seem to stop the worst stuff spreading up the sides and rear valence. The funny thing is that once its dirty, it doesn't seem to get any worse as the days go by.

Picture of my Superb Greenline

Edited by rosesteve

Hi

I have a Candy White Superb Greenline - just like in the brochure! complete with boot spoiler and chrome window surrounds. Its my first white car for about 20 years and so far I don't have any regrets. Yes, it gets dirty fairly quickly, but its very satisfying to clean! I have fitted Skoda mudflaps to the front and rear and these seem to stop the worst stuff spreading up the sides and rear valence. The funny thing is that once its dirty, it doesn't seem to get any worse as the days go by.

Picture of my Superb Greenline

Thats a nice Motor! Love the "Snow Camo"

Thanks i had a good read of that!, The VRS looks super in white

The brochure says "not reccomended" for the Candy White and Ivory Trim Combo!

Here's mine... I settled on white too after some thinking. The dealer thought it was a brave move at first, but eventually he was impressed by the looks when the car arrived. I still really like the colour (or the lack of it) after eight months. superb1

Here's mine... I settled on white too after some thinking. The dealer thought it was a brave move at first, but eventually he was impressed by the looks when the car arrived. I still really like the colour (or the lack of it) after eight months. superb1

Good god thats nice!

what wheels are those?

MY Octi vRS combi is in Candy White, took and chance on it and have to say it looks nice!! I would thing the Superb should be able to pull it off ok, combi would probably look better than the hatchback/saloon

That's the first Candy White one I've seen with the Chrome strips on the doors, very nice, will have to order some for my Greenline.

Washed all the road grime off mine yesterday - looked very nice until I drove to central London today :doh:

It's about time this wet weather went away!

Steve

Those are the original Skoda Callisto 17 inch wheels. I like their clean lines along with neutral white of the car. Understated but very visible at the same time... ;)

Your a dab hand with the camera too!

Those are the original Skoda Callisto 17 inch wheels. I like their clean lines along with neutral white of the car. Understated but very visible at the same time... ;)

I have ordered my car with the Calisto's and not seen a proper pic of them till you posted this, now I think I am really going to like them :thumbup:

• 1 month later...

m8 i have a candy white superb which is a taxi great car done 15000mls not 1prob yet fingers crossed :thumbup: