Sunblinds

Hi,

I have just bought some Skoda rear sunblinds for the rear windows to prevent the sun going in my little ones eyes...if you have not considered them before then i would well recommend them as they make the car look even more classy than before as you can hardly see in the car, and because they are full fit on the window it looks like a very dark window tint. Makes it look very executive like!

Are you talking about those?

big.jpg

I ordered them on my awaiting Estate, seemed like a good choice to me too ... They could only make them a little bigger so it would cover the whole glass ...

Tomson..the ones i have got cover all of the window, there is a picture of them in the Skoda accessories brochure, there are no gaps at all like in your picture. Hope this helps.

But as I understand from the link of Greg, the ones you are talking about aren't the ones that are integrated into the window hole, which you just pull up when you need them?

no the ones i am talking about do not roll up, they are a one piece blind that fits into clips on the frame of the car and are available from Skoda whence they fit the entire window with no gaps. However they are easy to take off and put back on as they just fit into the supplied clips.

no the ones i am talking about do not roll up, they are a one piece blind that fits into clips on the frame of the car and are available from Skoda.

Could you provide us with some more information? Order code for example.

Edited by digidoctor

Could you provide us with some more information? Order code for example.

Hi, the stock code is DCK819001 and they cost £87 inc vat for which you get the two rear side sunblinds, as per the accessories brochure. Hope this helps.

Hi, the stock code is DCK819001 and they cost £87 inc vat for which you get the two rear side sunblinds, as per the accessories brochure. Hope this helps.

Hmm... pretty expensive! For that money, I believe integrated roll ups are a better option ...

• 1 year later...

I put the genuine superb ones on my superb saloon. They are brilliant. The roll up ones are pretty substandard and don't cover the whole window, my wife has them on her fabia. They are also very child un-friendly!!!

I think the ones in Tomsons photo are poor, however probably cost a fortune!!

The genuine superb ones (DCK81.....) are very tough things, also they allow the window to still be opened fully. They are vey easy to fit and remove. The price of £42 on eBay is good as they are £90 ish from a dealer.

http://www.vanstyle.co.uk/shop/privacy-shades-skoda-superb-door-2008-p-3956.html

Try these. I have them and I think they are very good,windows still open and helps keep nosey parkers out!

The price is for both sides and the rear window.

I am using these, they are very good and worth every penny, was going to take them off for winter but they are so good leaving them in. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Do these rattle and come with the split rear window?

What is the make of the one, which are more expensive with the one peice rear window?

Looking to get these now as we have a summer arrival planned! June 11th! :-D

• 3 weeks later...

I have brought these now awaiting delivery got the car for another 3 1/2 years , 4 summers with baby due on 11th June, can't wait!