Sunblinds

• 1 year later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but wondered what the car looked like with the side only blinds and nothing in the rear window? I don't like the idea of the split rear window blinds but am also wondering if just having the side window blinds and then none in the back window looks weird??

Hope that makes sense?

Cheers

Dave.

Are you talking about those?

big.jpg

I ordered them on my awaiting Estate, seemed like a good choice to me too ... They could only make them a little bigger so it would cover the whole glass ...

I have these in my Superb "L & K" as an option, front and rear... they do look neat when retracted, and do the job of keeping the sun out when used.. Whilst I have the "sunset" glass in the back, I did use the blinds when I went on holiday as they make it more difficult to see in, especially as I had a bag of stuff on the back seat :)

Dave, I had the shades set (including the rears) in one of my previous cars

It was perfectly fine, even the split rear window one

I highly recommend them, if you don't want to go down the proper tints path

Yeah not bothered having proper tints fitted but the OCD in me doesn't fancy having the joint down the middle of the rear window.... The OCD then kicks in again when i consider just having the rear sides with shades so wondering how noticable it is to not fit them in the back window but still have them in the sides. :nerd:

Cheers

Dave.

I don't want to pay for the full set though if they bug me and i end up taking them out etc..... And in the same way i don't want to buy the sides if i'm not happy with the look of it with no blind in the back window. ;)

You're talking to the guy who plays hell at the mrs when she turns the volume down on the Columbus using the button on the unit rather than the steering wheel so it turns the power symbol upside down etc.... :)

Cheers

Dave.

I have the genuine Skoda clip-in rear side door blinds (it was this thread that I bought them from!) and nothing in the rear (boot) window.

I don't think it looks weird, I actually like the 'tinted' look.

My Superb does not have the auto dimming rear view mirror so I will need a blind for the rear window before winter.

Skoda don't do a genuine blind for the rear window on the Twindoor and I haven't found a seller willing to sell me on the one blind (I already have the sides) so not sure what I'm going to do!

Skoda don't do a genuine blind for the rear window on the Twindoor and I haven't found a seller willing to sell me on the one blind (I already have the sides) so not sure what I'm going to do!

Buy a full kit, and sell the sides to Dave ;)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...