Tangerine Orange in Yeti

Allams Skoda

YES!!

The Orange Metallic will be an option for cars built after W22 and also it would appear the 1.4TSi would be available to order from then also. Also heated front windscreen will be available as an option.

YES!!

The Orange Metallic will be an option for cars built after W22 and also it would appear the 1.4TSi would be available to order from then also. Also heated front windscreen will be available as an option.

Cor, Blimey, how very un-British.

Can't you get them to offer a BRG colour with spin-on wire wheels instead? ;)

YES!!

Hi James

do you know if the 1.4 will have DSG available in combination?

Thanks

No mention of sports seats or MDI, but hopefully that chap off here that is retrofitting MDI himself will mean that I can at least offer it myself as a retrofit if he says it works okay.

There is no mention of 1.4TSi and DSG yet, just a small mention of 1.4TSi which will be a great addition to the range.

Can't wait to order an Orange Yeti!!

So come on, anybody want to be the first and be brave and go for the Orange!?

James, if it had been available when I ordered mine from you I may have gone for it. I think it will look fantastic if it is similar to that burnt orange metallic colour that I have seen on Fabias. Go for it people and post lots of pictures when you get one.......

No mention of sports seats or MDI, but hopefully that chap off here that is retrofitting MDI himself will mean that I can at least offer it myself as a retrofit if he says it works okay.

Please post a thread if/when you're ready to offer retrofitting the MDI and I'll book our car in!

Yes Jason, it's the same colour as on the Fabia MKII. It'll look really cool I reckon!

Once I understand exactly what's involved and how to do it, I shall offer it as a retrofit for people, I'd want to do one to our demo first to make sure I know how to do it.

Yes Jason, it's the same colour as on the Fabia MKII. It'll look really cool I reckon!

Once I understand exactly what's involved and how to do it, I shall offer it as a retrofit for people, I'd want to do one to our demo first to make sure I know how to do it.

How are you going to retro fit orange metallic paint emoticon-0136-giggle.gif

Haha, I can try and paint a Yeti for you although I tried painting a graze on a car once to see if it I could do it... Lets just say thank god it was a scrappage car.

I've only delivered one Cappuccino Yeti and I rather liked it, in fact it was the first one I delivered! Haven't seen him since, I assume he's enjoying it!

I have the wires in my new fiesta windscreen and dont notice them at all, but it is a must have as far as I am concerned for the time it saves in the winter, which is when the beasts should be at their best !! Hopefully by the time I order mine and the delay in build from factory, it will be an option I can have in my monster !!

Call me Mr Traditional but why on earth would anyone want a Tangerine snow monster ???.......yukkkkk !!!! :o

Edited by redandwhitepauly

So is this the colour?

skoda_fabia_side.jpg

skoda_fabia_exp_101432_101432_3203_1.jpg

AETV99170713_1b.jpg

I won't buy it myself but I think a distinctive colour like this will look great on the Yeti.

I'll wait to see one in the metal. Those brochure pics look horribly photoshopped. Like the Aqua blue ones in the brochures that look baby blue and when you see real owners' pics they are far more grey/silver than baby blue.

YES!!

Excellent news; at last a decent 'stand out' colour that isn't red.

Heated screen also; I park my car outside and leave for work early in the morning, so a heated screen to do away with frost scraping is most welcome.

Both items will be going on my list of options to be ordered; top notch!

• 1 month later...

YES!!

Yes, yes, yes, confirmed in the Model Year 11 Brochure just published, as here;- http://www.skoda.co.uk/pdf/brochure_yeti.pdf

Not that I ever doubted you James.