Bolero bluetooth audio enable

Just got a Yeti with a Bolero head unit installed.

In the menu there is an option to enable bluetooth audio. Once enabled a box appears next to the cd/aux/sd options.

What does it do because even though the box is there it is greyed out?

Thanks

That option is not currently supported by any skoda hardware, so even though the option is there it has no current use. The same option exisits on the columbus but it does not work on that either.

• Like 1

That option is not currently supported by any skoda hardware, so even though the option is there it has no current use. The same option exisits on the columbus but it does not work on that either.

Thanks for the answer, saved me time trying to get it to work - typical of SUK I suppose to miss options off

So, are you saying that the new MY2011 Scout (which comes with the Bolero) that I ordered a couple of weeks ago will not be able to pair to my Bluetooth BlackBerry without some additional piece of kit being installed?

So, are you saying that the new MY2011 Scout (which comes with the Bolero) that I ordered a couple of weeks ago will not be able to pair to my Bluetooth BlackBerry without some additional piece of kit being installed?

Bluetooth is an additional option, but even if you order that, you'll only get phone calls and not media streaming unless the recent updates have enabled media streaming (I think there was something about week 22 onward builds having this, but can't be sure about that).

The Bolero is the ICE head unit and is also used as an interface to the bluetooth (if fitted), it does not have the bluetooth built into it.

Bluetooth is an additional option, but even if you order that, you'll only get phone calls and not media streaming unless the recent updates have enabled media streaming (I think there was something about week 22 onward builds having this, but can't be sure about that).

The Bolero is the ICE head unit and is also used as an interface to the bluetooth (if fitted), it does not have the bluetooth built into it.

See thread - http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/165571-delivery/

seems you can enable it to stream music from the i-phone.

Incidentally my Yeti is week 22 build.

See thread - http://briskoda.net/...65571-delivery/

seems you can enable it to stream music from the i-phone.

Incidentally my Yeti is week 22 build.

My point still stands - You will still need to have ordered the Premium Bluetooth for music to stream to the Bolero without cables

From that thread I would assume that the new improved GSM III combined with the Bolero (and presumably the Columbus) has finally allowed the bluetooth streaming option that is in my Bolero but doesn't work. Shame it took them so long to do that as my Fiscon unit works, but music streaming to it is pretty poor... Oh well, maybe next time

• 7 months later...

Hello,

On my Columbus in setup-media menu the activation for Bluetooth audio streaming is only visible when my HTC is connected and I make or receive a call !!!

Without this procedure there is nothing (for Bluetooth audio) to activate in the setup media menu.

Anyway after receiving or doing a call the activation button is there to check it. Then when I go to the media screen at the top of the screen I have CD, SD, HDD, MDI and Bluetooth (a button with the Bluetooth symbol). This button is not accessible whatever I try.

Note that my car is connected to my HTC through rSAP.

Any ideas how to connect a device using Bluetooth in order to stream audio files?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Apoelara ,

Please can you share how you find out about rSAP on Desire , as far as I know HTC Desire android does not support and have it at all.

Thx

• 1 year later...

Hi all...

I have skoda 2013 and i have a bolero cd player and i have a botton written on it phone but when i press it it dont do anything it just mute the music so how can i use or install bluetooth..

Thnx all.....

• 6 years later...
1 hour ago, mihaiL1978 said:

Salutare tuturor...

Am Skoda 2010 și am un  Bolero și am un buton scris pe telefon, dar când îl apăs, nu fac nimic, doar mut cum pot folosi sau instala bluetooth ?

Can you use English please?

From google translate:

I have Skoda 2010 and I have a Bolero and I have a button written on the phone, but when I press it, I do nothing, just mute how can I use or install bluetooth?

You probably don't have a bluetooth module installed. I'm not sure where they are normally fitted in a Yeti but at a guess, it'll be under one of the front seats so you should check there.

If there is no BT module, you need to add a BT module, a microphone and a retrofit wiring loom. Once that's done, you should have the car coded with VCDS or similar to make sure everything works as expected.