Official Briskoda Fabia II vRS Register

ChrisRs

Re 'S2000' vRS Special Editions, 

as i understood it they were all the same spec, all had the  Armrest etc, but no other options were available on order.

but Obviously the Dealer or owner could fit more options after delivery.

Maybe someone can confirm that, or just google the 'S2000' from the articles at the time they were being released.

http://evo.co.uk/news/evonews/259330/skoda_fabia_s2000_hot_hatch_special.html

george

Don't let her rely on that TPMS. It only works if the pressure is significantly different (8 PSI is a figure I've seen bandied about). No substitute for regular checks, as per the standard in the "old days".

Agree entirely; car gets a weekly check. TPMS was not something I was expecting to find and it was only when Mrs T said "What does this do?"

Re 'S2000' vRS Special Editions, 

as i understood it they were all the same spec, all had the  Armrest etc, but no other options were available on order.

but Obviously the Dealer or owner could fit more options after delivery.

Maybe someone can confirm that, or just google the 'S2000' from the articles at the time they were being released.

http://evo.co.uk/news/evonews/259330/skoda_fabia_s2000_hot_hatch_special.html

george

Our car is very well specced; can't believe someone or even a dealer would go to so much trouble to retrofit all of it. Would be easier to paint the roof white, fit the sticker pack and buy white wheels!

They were well speced they were a special edition and some paid the asking price for them.

A few if not most of them ended up registered as Demonstrators and it was more than a year before the first private buyer bought them as a used. car

I am not saying you have extras, just what they came with as a S2000,

but that appears to have not included the Glasses case or underseat storage.

(ie the Buyer never had to tick anything.)

There were some done to look like a S2000, but slightly different decals which incuding dealers Name..

I imagine those were removed long ago.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Pick it up on Monday next week! :love:

Date of registration: 21/03/14

Colour: Red

Options fitted: Arm Rest, Rear Sensors, Rear Electric Windows, Dark Chrome alloys, Cruise Control.

Photo(Optional)  Not figured out how to do this yet!

Date of registration: March 2012

Colour: Yellow

Options fitted: Black roof, climatronic, reverse park sensors, black alloys, cruise control, heated seats, centre arm rest, headlight washers, rear electric windows, tire pressure monitor, 1l of Castrol oil

Photo:

SF_vrs_991.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Date of registartion: 11th April 2014

Colour: Race Blue

Options fitted: Black roof, black Rigaro wheels, sat nav, rear parking sensors, steering wheel, GSM (few more to but can't remember)

post-86778-0-06234200-1397288111_thumb.jpg

Edited by phil555
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

July 2011 cave green white /roof

heated seats (recalled) parking sensors,climate,cruise, 4 x electric windows, revo remap, air filter, Rota lightweight wheels , 

Uses a little oil although don't do many miles @17,000 at the moment. Best car I have owned and I have owned lots.

July 2011 cave green white /roof

heated seats (recalled) parking sensors,climate,cruise, 4 x electric windows, revo remap, air filter, Rota lightweight wheels , 

Uses a little oil although don't do many miles @17,000 at the moment. Best car I have owned and I have owned lots.

Very nice!

• 1 month later...

Purchased: May 2014 from main dealer Bristol (21,000 miles on the clock)

Date of registration: June 2011

Colour: Candy White

Options fitted: Electric sunroof and bluetooth

Mods (added myself): Remapped (South West In Car Tech, need to take it back for final rolling road print out as they were recoating the rollers), H&R lower springs (40mm), H&R ABR and fitted OEM central arm rest (easy to install, after the arm rest bolt hole had been tapped).

Picture of the side

Picture of the rear

Didn't realise that the ABR would sit so low, have to be careful on uneven surfaces!

Picture of  ABR

• 2 weeks later...

Date of registration: Last month

Colour: Racing Blue with Black Wheels

Options fitted: Sat Nav, Heated Seats, Black Wheels. Electric Rear Windows, Dog Guard, Climate Control

When from a Yeti to VRS. Boooom

post-114898-0-97979600-1404143209_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

New Fabia VRS II

Date of Registration: Today!!

Colour: Met Race Blue, White Roof, White Wheels

Options: Rear Parking, Cruise, Front Armrest

post-119468-0-84265100-1405721319_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
Date of registration: 30/04/2012 (production date)

Colour: anthracite gray / black roof

Options fitted: climatronic, bluetooth, Sunroof, black Gigaro wheels, cruise control

66bZpi.jpg

• Like 1

Date of Registration: Sep 2011

Colour: White - black roof

Options: Sat Nav, Cruise, Bluetooth, Climate Control, Parking Sensors, Arm Rest, Sunglasses Holder, Steering Wheel Phone/Radio Control, Black Gigaro Alloys, Black Headlights... think that's it, 1st owner was Skoda as a demonstrator so was fully loaded with lots of extras!

2s846ch.jpg

• Like 1

Date of Registration: August 2014

Colour: Green (kermit)

Options: Black Gigaro Alloys, Black roof, Black Headlights, Telephone Prep & Bluetooth, I think that's it

post-120230-14078332890286_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Date of Manufacture: June 23rd 2014

Date of registration: September 1st 2014

Colour: Racing Blue

Options fitted: Sat-Nav,  Climate Control, Front Armrest, Rear Electric Windows, Reversing Sensors. Metallic Paint, Carpet Mats.

P9010007_zps9541424b.jpg

• Like 1