Official Briskoda Fabia II vRS Register

ChrisRs

Date of registration: 01-04-2011

Colour:Race Blue Metallic

Options fitted: No extras, I just have to add petrol when I collect it tomorrow morning :smirk:

Photo(Optional)

Only Fabia II vRS owners please!!

5650644025_e2d5fc1371_b.jpg

Edited by James I

• 2 weeks later...

Fabia II vRS Hatch (the only version available in France :( )

Date of registration: Order on March 26

Colour: White

Options fitted:Black Roof,Gigaro' Dark Chrome alloy wheels,Curve projector halogen headlights,Curve projector halogen headlights,Heated front seats,Curve projector halogen headlights,Integrated headlight washers,Telephone preparation GSM II with Bluetooth

Extra equipment in UK but Standard in France: Acoustic rear parking sensors,Cruise control, Glasses storage compartment, Rear electric windows, Storage boxes - Front seats, Textile floor mats,Third rear headrest,Front armrest,

Photo(Optional): when I'll my car

Type: Estate

Date of registration: 30/12/2010 - pickup 03/05/11

Colour: Corrida Red

Options fitted: Parking sensors, Climatronic, Heated front seats, Silver Gigaro wheels

Photos: Talen today at the garage: -

img0235jwg.jpg

Type: Estate

Date of registration: 30/12/2010 - pickup 03/05/11

Colour: Corrida Red

Options fitted: Parking sensors, Climatronic, Heated front seats, Silver Gigaro wheels

Photos: Talen today at the garage: -

img0235jwg.jpg

Very nice! Mines pretty similar but with black wheels and grill. Will try and get some proper photos on soon.

Date of registration- january 2011

Colour- race blue

Options-Black roof,dark chrome wheels,climate control,bluetooth

nb81ol.jpg

nice looking car mate :thumbup: - is it just the angle or do you have a black grill - where the badge is - instead of chrome?

Date of registration: When it is delivered - supposed to be week 19 build :smirk:

Colour: Rallye Green

Options fitted: Black Roof, Cruise control, Dark Chrome wheels

Mods planned : really interested in changing the Chrome grill for a "black pack" one (when I get the car of course!)and getting some "Green hornet" logo badges made for front and back....cos I is a big kid :rofl:

maybe revo'd, maybe not - current Mk1 vrs is :thumbup:

Pic : Will follow when car is delivered

nice looking car mate :thumbup: - is it just the angle or do you have a black grill - where the badge is - instead of chrome?

Hi thanks,yes it is black iv'e wrapped it in carbon fibre,i wasn't keen on the chrome

You would know this week if its being built next week as they confirm it to status 30.

I am using the trackmyskoda website but will ring or call in at the dealers to see if week 19 is still my build date B)

Date of registration: 05/05/2011

Colour: Race Blue Metallic W/White Roof

Options fitted: Race Blue Metallic Paint

White Roof

White 7J x 17" Gigaro Alloy Wheels

Armrest (Being Fitted ASAP)

Bluetooth Prep

Photo(Optional):

3.jpg

7.jpg

very VERY nice vrs-powered, didnt think the white wheels would look so good but i bet they'll take some keeping clean

pleased it didnt come with the black pack, that would look odd but as it is its one of the best colour combo's ive seen :thumbup:

very VERY nice vrs-powered, didnt think the white wheels would look so good but i bet they'll take some keeping cleanpleased it didnt come with the black pack, that would look odd but as it is its one of the best colour combo's ive seen :thumbup:

That looks very good mate.The white wheels suit it perfectly :)

Cheers guys :thumbup:

Date of registration: 6th May 2011

Colour: Rallye Green, Black Roof, Dark Chrome Alloy's

Options fitted: Amundsen Sat Nav (with updated disk arriving shortly free of charge from my dealer) Cruise Control, GSM II Phone Prep, Multi function steering wheel for phone, Climate control, rear electric windows, glasses storage.

200 Miles down and I'm chuffed to bits! :D

Date of registration: ordered april 2011, due october (not yet registered)

Colour: candy white

Options fitted: climate control, electric rear windows, storage boxes, black wheels, armrest, mats, sunglasses storage, safegard paint protection.

Photo(Optional) when i get it!

Only Fabia II vRS owners please!!

Date of registration: ordered 30:th December 2010, Built Februari 2011 and delivered 10:th of Mars 2011 (my birthday!)

Colour: Racing Green w black roof

Options fitted: climate control, electric rear windows, storage boxes, silver / black wheels, armrest, mats, sunglasses storage, silvershine paint protection , cruise control , curve-lights... everything except for Navigation.

Photo 241122-2338628.jpg

Edited by Confide

Just given mine it's first wash'n'wax... then suddenly realised I'd made an old playground joke come true.....

5722034367_015551e451_z.jpg

....and here's one more.....

5722657574_d3eeccc224_z.jpg

Love this little rocketship! B)

Date of registration: May 9th 2011

Options fitted: Red cloth

Colour: Black Magic Pearl Effect

Edited by naimiac
  • Like 3

Looks stunning in black, almost wished i'd ordered a black estate, but having had a black car and knowing what a pain they are to clean I avoided it! Scratches also show up pretty easy.

Looks mint though mate :D