Yeti wood dash trim (available ONLINE)

Allams Skoda

As promised in the other thread I've had the two pieces of dash trim that make up the Yeti wood dash trim available on our parts website.

You can find it available HERE.

When you get to check-out you can enter the offer code of jyeti10 and you'll get 10% off this part, every little helps and all that.

Any questions just fire away!

Edited by Allams Skoda

As promised in the other thread I've had the two pieces of dash trim that make up the Yeti wood dash trim available on our parts website.

When you get to check-out you can enter the offer code of jyeti10 and you'll get 10% off this part, every little helps and all that.

Any questions just fire away!

James, does that code get us 10% off other bits on your website ? :notme:

James - I sent you an email - hope you got it. The parts arrived here, in brief, so I fitted per my notes on the wood trim thread and email, rather than do 160 mile round trip in questionable conditions! Thanks for all help - ! need to repay you postage!

Regards, Roger

Dashboard trim avl from Hobins Skoda in Manchester...Just ask for Gary ( excellent salesman!)

Dash price around £50 fitted in seconds!

i should know fitted to mine Yeti Elegance , Muscavado /Gobi leather.......fab car

If you're going to Hobins you might as well go straight through to the parts dept - they know the' Poplar' trim well! Cost is actually just over £70 as with Allams, either you got a special deal Alan or you only had the large piece fitted and you've still got the brushed metal look around your light switch :giggle: The smaller piece is another £16 plus VAT (unless you go to Allams I guess).

Hobins are good - I got mine there and I live in Kent! (Allams were not selling them at the time!)

• 1 month later...

Is this no longer available? If I follow the link, all I get is a blank page.

Guys, does anyone know if the silver dash trim is available?

I've ordered an S model, and I gather it comes with a black trim. I really quite liked the silver trim found on the SE and Elegance. Breaks up the drab black!

Cheers!

Stouff

I've ordered an S model, and I gather it comes with a black trim. I really quite liked the silver trim found on the SE and Elegance. Breaks up the drab black!

Cheers!

Stouff

I think you need to speak to Geordiebroon pronto who said he wonders where he can sell his silver trim in this thread! Both these replies came up in my email at the exact same time! Meant to be I think!

Cheers!

Stouff

I also have a spare silver trim set........

Mike

I also have a spare silver trim set........

Mike

And I donated mine to a friendly dealeremoticon-0105-wink.gif in case it might be useful in the future - there must a few sets knocking around post wood-effect trim fitting.

I think you need to speak to Geordiebroon pronto who said he wonders where he can sell his silver trim in this thread! Both these replies came up in my email at the exact same time! Meant to be I think!

Thanks for the heads up Johann and Mike! Just had a thought. The S model has the Swing Radio instead of the Bolero. I wonder if the Silver trim is a different shape for the SE and Elegance models. Am I right in thinking that the Swing is a smaller unit than the Bolero? Is this going to scupper my cunning plan??

Thanks for the heads up Johann and Mike! Just had a thought. The S model has the Swing Radio instead of the Bolero. I wonder if the Silver trim is a different shape for the SE and Elegance models. Am I right in thinking that the Swing is a smaller unit than the Bolero? Is this going to scupper my cunning plan??

I think you might find that the Swing is a 'double DIN' size unit, just like the Bolero, Columbus and Stream units used by Skoda.

What is perhaps more relevant is whether you have manual or auto Aircon. I know on the Octavia II there are differences in the radio surround due to this, due to the different control knobs; not sure if it applies to Yeti.

I think you might find that the Swing is a 'double DIN' size unit, just like the Bolero, Columbus and Stream units used by Skoda.

What is perhaps more relevant is whether you have manual or auto Aircon. I know on the Octavia II there are differences in the radio surround due to this, due to the different control knobs; not sure if it applies to Yeti.

The Swing is indeed double DIN:

post-55900-12961213372353_thumb.jpg

And the silver trim shape around it thus universal between all models.

Even if you get a Yeti sans radio and get the standard single DIN radio kit (for an off the shelf radio) the radio sits at the top with a storage area under it.

Back on topic :rofl:

Collected it just now - decided that the silver dash trim is for me - anybody like the unused/unfitted/still in box complete wooden dash trim @ a bargain £60 + post at cost?

Will pop it in the For Sale Section after the weekend but thought I'd give you lot first pick :)

Merlinman might I suggest you wait a couple of weeks. You may find that you change your mind.:)

After ten months I have just ordered a wood trim kit to replace the compulsory silver.