Yeti wood dash trim (available ONLINE)

Allams Skoda

But Skoda don't DO these wooden trims!

They are from an external supplier and do not have a Skoda part number.

Graham - "measure twice & cut once". You were right though insomuch as this part was previously only available form an outside supplier, just that it appears that Skoda UK now stock. Superskoda also now list this part on their website as a genuine OEM Skoda part. Please don't shoot the messenger on this one!

http://www.superskoda.com/Skoda/Yeti/Yeti-dashboard-decorative-panel-WOOD

I thought Graham might have been referring to a Radio surround - in which case, he may be correct?

Whooops! I only read post #53 from Trev96 and "assumed" the reference was to the large wooden dash surround as per the thread title. Best to follow my own advice in future......."measure twice and cut once".

Just out of interest though (and desperately trying to dig myself from this hole) - does anyone actually produce a wooden radio surround as Graham implies "They are from an external supplier" If not, then perhaps my post was correct after all........fingers crossed!

LOL!

I'm sure I've seen some aftermarket radio surrounds for Bolero & Columbus - however from memory they were unattractive and I can't recall a 'wooden' option?

Whooops! I only read post #53 from Trev96 and "assumed" the reference was to the large wooden dash surround as per the thread title. Best to follow my own advice in future......."measure twice and cut once".

Just out of interest though (and desperately trying to dig myself from this hole) - does anyone actually produce a wooden radio surround as Graham implies "They are from an external supplier" If not, then perhaps my post was correct after all........fingers crossed!

I too thought the same as your original understanding but didn't have the courage to contradict 'our Graham' and may now be glad i didn't ;)

I too thought the same as your original understanding but didn't have the courage to contradict 'our Graham' and may now be glad i didn't ;)

I now think I was perhaps correct in the first place. No harm in a bit of contradiction (assume you know you are right that is).

I suspect a third party radio surround might well be a different wood colour/pattern and not match the SkodaParts wood trim.

Trouble is you never know till you see them side by side.

May well get a skodaparts trim for my yeti though does look good with gobi!

I now think I was perhaps correct in the first place. No harm in a bit of contradiction (assume you know you are right that is).

You weren't in the doghouse :)

• Like 1

Back on topic :rofl:

Collected it just now - decided that the silver dash trim is for me - anybody like the unused/unfitted/still in box complete wooden dash trim @ a bargain £60 + post at cost?

Will pop it in the For Sale Section after the weekend but thought I'd give you lot first pick :)

Do you still have this for sale?

Thanks.

Sort of.

We have a certain member called Bobdog who likes to "twist" the meaning of things occasionally, often with innuendo, for which he gets sent to the naughty corner, now know as Bob's Corner or the doghouse.

Rumour has it that he has been sent there so many times he even has his own bar there!

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Just ordered a Yeti Outdoor L&K 2.0 CR 170 DSG. Compulsory brown leather and BLACK dash trim..... WHY??? Will be buying the wood bits for certain when the car arrives. Have asked local dealer (Listers, Coventry) for their best price...... Will post results! Seems as though most on here like the wood, in the right circumstances..... So will have a set of piano black to dispose of lol......estimated delivery late December..... Christmas!