Rimfest !

• 2 weeks later...

Pity they wont fit, only 4 nut centres, i would've picked em up for my Tdi otherwise ;)

My Vrs on Mg Zt Hairpins, painted in Mazda Spirited Green

20140119_122951_RichtoneHDR.jpg

20140119_123116_RichtoneHDR.jpg

20140119_123007_RichtoneHDR.jpg

Tell me... What did you use to clean and polish your car?! also have a black magic, and seriously...  never looks this "wet" post washing!!

Tell me... What did you use to clean and polish your car?! also have a black magic, and seriously... never looks this "wet" post washing!!

My mate's an autobrite dealer and gave me a load of samples to try out mate. It was a load of gear i tried! Think it was cherry glaze and project 32 it was finished with - I'll be ordering some soon as it's awesome stuff and not overly expensive too

• Like 1

Tactical, no my lights are still for a left hand drive.

They are for show use only, driving around with them would be highly illegal and I would need to change them over come MOT time

;)

Ah ok - I was driving around with mine on for a few weeks until MoT. Was just wondering as I'm still trying to figure out if I can convert them to RHD :(

My new Wheels, OZ Superturismo LM Matt Graphite 17"x7.5" with Hankook Ventus RS3 225/45ZR17 Tyres

13361551075_a351c11b66_b.jpg

DSC_4931 por alejoblink, en Flickr

13361571325_4646d7a7d9_b.jpg

DSC_4930 por alejoblink, en Flickr

13362417573_e6ec06a6cc_b.jpg

DSC_4950 por alejoblink, en Flickr

13361691635_545ca3146e_b.jpg

DSC_5009 por alejoblink, en Flickr

Lovin the OZs what springs/shocks are you on ride height looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for getting back to me. Is the 40 mm drop on standard octavia or on a vRS chassis? What's the ride like on the springs?

It is 40mm drop on a Jetta MK4 chassis. They are specified for that car, but works perfectly on mine. The ride confort is very good, better than it was before, with a set of H&R Sport Springs

Enviado desde mi Nexus 7 mediante Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...