The Fabia vRS Review and Photo thread

vRSy

Very true and its quiet just now. Not much going on around this thread, So sorry Bud.

Are you a 'Road Captain' as well?

EDIT<

All gone sorry for wasting anyones time.

Latest review on a 3 year old vRS.

Nothing rusting other than the discs, even when regularly at the Seaside.

Driving and handling very well on hot days and hot roads.

Using no oil,

& giving good economy when driven economically, and great fun on roads where there are few potholes.

Windscreen tint is fine, but windscreen its self is very prone to stone chips.

New screen no.4 coming very soon i would think.

Not so keen on the pretty pathetic A/C when you do want it properly 'Cold/low',

and IMO its a shame that the car does not have a Temperature Gauge for inside Temps.

It does have a choice of 2 displays of outside temps tho.

(Best never to drink and drive, even if it is tempting to just have one on these lovely summers days.)

because its the "review" and photo thread I wont start anothe oil thread ;)

new CTHE is now 4k old, and seeing as I did 1k last weekend I checked the oil... we are now at 3/4 full.... I may have to top up before the 10k mark... not too stressed about it, as I havent topped up yet , and my old car used 1 litre in the first 10k before it stopped consuming anything.....

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished one year in my adorable Fabia. It is sure a head turner and pleasure to drive.Just finished one year in my adorable Fabia. It is sure a head turner and pleasure to drive.

post-106656-0-16466500-1376045575_thumb.jpg

Edited by Adityac7
  • Like 1

I used to have the frontspoiler, but thought the car was cleaner without it :).

If everything is going as it should for me tho, it will look different in the coming weeks :D!

EDIT : it fits the car but I think the car needs some more muscle for the looks so to say!

Edited by Confide

I love how the front splitter gives it a wider look, and its getting lowered 50mm today so hopefully look even better! Just got the rear diffuser to paint, roof vinyl and more power!

What ever happened to plastidip'ing your door handles Confide?

Some more pictures here if anyone wants a look :)http://instagram.com/dextervrs

I love how the front splitter gives it a wider look, and its getting lowered 50mm today so hopefully look even better! Just got the rear diffuser to paint, roof vinyl and more power! What ever happened to plastidip'ing your door handles Confide? Some more pictures here if anyone wants a look :)http://instagram.com/dextervrs

If you check some posts further up on the same page you'll notice a black and white Fabia...

That's what happened :P!

I'd rather not think off it at all :p!

And it's not over yet ;).

Haha probably the best idea!

Can't wait to see some "changes" then!

I've done some changes today, attached the Whiteline 20mm RARB finally, got some Weitec Hicon GT coilovers to go on next weekend!

577259_10201063052431247_878417087_n.jpg

• Like 1

Haha probably the best idea!

Can't wait to see some "changes" then!

I've done some changes today, attached the Whiteline 20mm RARB finally, got some Weitec Hicon GT coilovers to go on next weekend!

577259_10201063052431247_878417087_n.jpg

was it hard to fit? I have an H&R anti roll bar comming, intend to do it myself, doesn't have drop links like the whiteline, goes direct onto the bottom shock bolt....

was it hard to fit? I have an H&R anti roll bar comming, intend to do it myself, doesn't have drop links like the whiteline, goes direct onto the bottom shock bolt....

Really easy to be honest, I had to get the rear wheels on the edge of my garage floor to which there is a few inches drop so i had the maximum space to crawl under the car, took me about 20-25 minutes

• Like 2