The Fabia vRS Review and Photo thread

vRSy

I spotted a vRS Estate in Silver @ the Aberdeen Dealers.  

First one i have seen in Silver and i think it is pretty good as a Q Car, vRS badge removed and its not going to get much attention.

I quite fancy having one with Scout Lower Body Protection and the rear bumper fitted.

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting delivery... this guy has... but I was happy... to check out... the latest interior in the Fabia RS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU1GcDjthvQ

lol.. yes... it... is... odd..... ;) but i think if they timed it they would find its a sub 7 second 0-60, regardless of what skoda says, there is a 1/4 mile board around here somewhere showing standard cars at about 6.5 seconds... and £19k? I dont think so, I just paid £15200 for an estate with loads of options :p

nice review though .

• Like 1

Hi all

Had mine for 4 weeks now and can honestly say quite impressed coming from an A3 diesel to a skoda.

It's on the eibach springs which I think does make a great differencepost-106860-0-55016300-1378050643_thumb.jpgpost-106860-0-78320900-1378050668_thumb.jpgpost-106860-0-10233900-1378050732_thumb.jpg

White wheels look good but a pain to keep clean!

Overall good car and performance for the price, fuel economy reasonable for the power I average 33 round town but got 48 on a 60 mile run.

Does seem to attract attention little boy racers in their corsa's and fiestas wanting to race it, I just let them go.

Love it

Edited by GpVrs
  • Like 2