Common Power Windows (front) Problem

Cepheuz

i rolled down the window today to pass my keycard on my works garage and heard a clunck, like i hit a rearview mirrow, but i want close to anything, tryed to close the windows and heard the motor turning but the window dint come up.

here this is a common fault with power windows on skoda, i think something plastic break over time and every fabia/felicia with power windows goes through this.

what have you guys done to permanently fix the problem (and what exatly happened to your window)

If it's the same as on the Octy, it's the clips that attach the glass to the regulator that have broken. The only known cure is a new regulator (but you don't need the wondow motor, just the regulator; anyone who says you need the motor is a liar).

i rolled down the window today to pass my keycard on my works garage and heard a clunck, like i hit a rearview mirrow, but i want close to anything, tryed to close the windows and heard the motor turning but the window dint come up.

here this is a common fault with power windows on skoda, i think something plastic break over time and every fabia/felicia with power windows goes through this.

what have you guys done to permanently fix the problem (and what exatly happened to your window)

Sorry - not read of that as a common problem - surely the cure is just to replace the part in that case?

A current issue I've got with mine is that the one touch function seems to have stopped working - you press it and it sort of winds down a little bit then stops. It does it for both driver and passenger windows when using the switches on the drivers' side but the passenger side switch seems to work fine. Any ideas anyone?