Tanhill Date T.B.C

smog monster

Right heres the plan . . .

DATE TBC

Looking at having a run upto Tan Hill Inn (britains highest inn) for lunch then drive back across the famous "buttertubs pass" :sweat:

Same plan as last year , meet up at Mainsgill Farm for brekky , then nice drive upto Tan Hill

Hopefully get a few intrested in this , was a good turn out last year.

Edited by smog monster

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like a good meet, never been on the buttertubs pass before, seen pics and looks a great road and would love to drive it, just looked on google maps and looks really good route from mangsill farm up to tan hill and then onto the buttertubs pass. i maybe up for this if it will be ok to come along if the weather is ok lol :thumbup:

Edited by vrsadz

vrsadz , you are more than welcome to join us as is everyone ;)

There was a load of us went last year and it is a great run out , food at Tan Hill was tremendous , roads were good & Buttertubs is something else :sweat:

Here's a video that capt Scarlet took . . .

And a selection of photos . . . http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/151772-sedbergh-meet/page__st__200

Edited by smog monster

I was quite happy for it to be on the 3rd, but still. I am busy 2 weeks later (17th), so the 1st May is OK for me.

Having said that, you do know it's the long wedding/bank holiday weekend on that date. I'm not doing anything special for it anyway.

I've just had a thought. Does anyone actually do anything special on Mothering Sunday? I personally don't.

If you do, you could go see them on Saturday or later on, on Sunday evening, instead.