Tanhill Date T.B.C

smog monster

I've just had a thought. Does anyone actually do anything special on Mothering Sunday? I personally don't.

If you do, you could go see them on Saturday or later on, on Sunday evening, instead.

I had no problems with drive being on the 3rd April

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for all the confusion with the date for this meet , at the north east meet on sunday the majority of people said about it being mothers day and not being able to attend (me also) so thats why it was put in limbo , we can do it for the saturday if people wanna do the 2nd

April 24th is a no-go , its easter sunday & i'm working

May 1st is a no-go due to the detailing meet up in Cramlington

Edited by smog monster

TAN HILL MEET , DATES AVAILABLE

Saturday 16th April , Sunday 17th April , Sunday 15th May , Sunday 29th May

I'm off these dates so if someone wants to start the ball rolling and pick a date and we'll get it sorted :thumbup:

I'm free on the 16th April and 15 May. I could possibly do 17th, but there is a Rallycross meet at Blyton on that day. Croft is on 28/29 May.

I guess you're busy on the Sat 2nd of April as that would have been sensible for lads who have booked that weekend off.

Edited by Jim H

I'll keep an eye on this if it were the 2nd April I might make a weekend of it and head up back on the sunday, but as I said elsewhere in the North West Region it is out wedding anniversary on the 3rd. Plus the fact I'm coming back to Yorkshire the week after means got to check finances for fuel and a place to stay.

Davy

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Right folks, Smog Monster is having computer access problems so if someone wants to take over the organising of this event please go ahead. Martin sends his apologies btu because of access issues has been unable to tell anyone.

• 3 years later...

Just checking to see if there any interest in this run. Hawes to Tan Hill via the Buttertubs. I shot this with a vidcam mounted on my dash [ Beemer ] Early section fairly boring !

http://vid282.photobucket.com/albums/kk267/norseman_photo/blyssvids/Buttertubs%20and%20Arkengarth/HPIM1198.mp4

Edited by NorsemanBernicia