Order Times, Build Times, Delays, The Skoda Black Hole Ordering System

any chance of peeps telling us when they get their car

by edit original post emoticon-0148-yes.gif

and a new post with original order dateemoticon-0148-yes.gif

wouldnt want to stroll backwards to far in a years timeemoticon-0136-giggle.gifemoticon-0105-wink.gifemoticon-0141-whew.gif

Fabia estate TSI105 DSG7

EXTRAS.

Climate control

Heated seats.

Cruise control

Bluetooth

Sunset

Cornering fogs

Electric engine/cabine heater

Mudflaps

Towbar

Rails

Maxidot.

Rear park sensors

Sun glass holder.

Small Leather pack.

Three spoke steering wheel (sport)

Front Armrest

Rear cabine light.

Cappucino beige metallic.

Etc.

Ordered: 1 sep 2010

Deliverd: 31 March 2011

Total of 31 weeks (might be 30)

Edited by Javerhammar

Ordered Fabia Elegance 105PS CR Estate on 3/12/10. Finally got a build week today - week 18 (May 2nd apparently). Should arrive by end of May, making it 6 months order to delivery.

Fabia Hatch 1.2 TSI 105hp Elegance DSG Candy White

Ordered 12/11/10 - expected delivery 10/03/11

Just spoke to Skoda UK - no build date yet and to expect a further 2 - 3 months wait

New orders 7 to 8 months for delivery

Surely after 22 weeks it should be possible to have a build date at least!

Edit - Informed by dealer 3 weeks ago that it would be build week 26 - telephone call from dealer today 17/06/2011 saying it should now be build week 28.

Edit - Telephone call from dealer to say that car had arrived 9/08/11 earliest collection date 12/08/11 ... 39 weeks from order date!

Edited by AlansFab

Ordered Vrs in Candy white, chrome alloys and armrest 2/02/11 dealer rang me 9/2/11 with sri tracking number with build date wk 15 then moved to wk 16 then 18 and now at wk 21, rang SUK to postpone build date to wk 22 for black pack was refused outright. Bewildered completly

Order Date: 21/03/2011

Estimated Delivery Time: 8-12 Weeks

Car Details:

Skoda Fabia vRS Hatchback

Optional Extras:

• Corrida Red with Black Roof

• Black Gigaro Alloys

• Parking Sensors

• Bluetooth

• Sat Nav

• MFSW

• Floor Mats

• Side Protection Strips (Dealer to fit)

Edit: 20/05/2011 - dealer called today to give me a provisional build week of Wk24.

Edit: 08/06/2011 - Wk24 Confirmed

Edit: 28/06/2011 - car arrived at the dealers 27/06/2011 and pickup on 01/07/2011.

Total = 103 Days from order to pickup (14 weeks & 4 days)

Edited by rchhiba

Build week 16 confirmed today.

with that, mine should be built and on its way to the UK =D (i ordered 10 days before you)

i havnt been called about any delays (yet).. looks like im on for a May 1st pickup,

19 more days to wait!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :clap:

(only gets slightly more exciting everday..) :think:

• Like 1

Skoda Fabia Combi Active TSI 105 DSG 7automat (with some extras)..

Orderdate: 2010-10-20 Build week 9

week 10 I called seller and he told me there was a new build week 14.

Now 24 weeks after ordering I think there is a new hold again.. since I dont get any answer from my seller..

Damn.. I am so close to cansel this order!! if they cannot follow up build-weeks and deliver cars when they say they are going to be build, but put them further into a black hole! becouse they priority other cars and more importent customers?

24 weeks waiting till now!! almost a half year!!

F*** SKODA!

Talked to the seller yesterday and he said he could not get a new build-date from skoda?

what the hell is going on? first build date 9, then 14.. and now notting?? Anyone have a clue whats going on and how many weeks I have to wait?

and what is the problem skoda have actually? is it dsg they cannot get enugh of? or 1.2 105TSI? or perhaps they dont have enugh wheels??

.....and what is the problem skoda have actually? is it dsg they cannot get enugh of? or 1.2 105TSI? or perhaps they dont have enugh wheels??

Hi xcyber, hoping to visit your lovely country in May. Worked there a lot before I retired.

My position is similar - ordered week 9, promised build week 20 then ZERO!

In week 13, seller (called dealer in UK) spoke to Skoda and they said could be anything between week 38 and week 45 (week 38 is 22nd September, week 45 is 10th November) The problem is they do not have enough 1.2 TSi engines or DSG gearboxes.

The dealer was shocked that build week 20 could have gone to 38.

We have a good deal in the UK (20% off) and dealer will loan us a car after July so we will wait and not cancel.

regards retiredbri

Edited by retiredbri

Škoda Fabia vRS hatch ordered on 22/03/11White with black roof , dark chrome wheels and red seats. Also added - 3 spoke MFSW, front armrest, Amundsen head unit, Bluetooth, under seat storage, rear electric windows, Climatronic, glasses storage and heated seats. Originally told end of June then end of May. Text from dealer today saying they are still waiting on a build week.

Fabia Vrs in Rallye Green, black roof and wheels, climate control, parking sensors and curve projector headlights.

Ordered 21st Feb 11, scheduled for build w/e 15/4.

No firm build date confirmed however.

:thumbdown:

Update: Dealer advised definate build week w/c 11/4/11. Should be with me mid may at latest!

Further update- My car has been built and is now on its way to the 'quality control' plant in Germany. I was told by the rep that the car should be in the dealer in 3-5 weeks time! woo :)

Interesting, your order was only placed 2 days before mine and I am yet to even receive a build date. I wonder which spurious excuse SUK will use to justify that?

Hi all

White VRS Estate bog standard apart from Cruise Control, ordered 12/01/11, via employers lease company, info on my order on their site has been, expected build date 9th May, expected at dealer 30th May. I was anticipating delivery to me early-ish June giving a 25 week lead time.

Just heard from lease company, car is at dealer, delivery to me expected 19th April at the latest. Woo Hoo!!!

Thats 14 weeks -1 day from order to delivery. So all you people told 25 weeks & more, there's hope yet, it may come a bit earlier. Wishing you well.

Interesting, your order was only placed 2 days before mine and I am yet to even receive a build date. I wonder which spurious excuse SUK will use to justify that?

It is very strange how they have allocated build dates. Seems quite random. Its not as if I have just ordered a vanilla car either, plenty of options for me! Have you contacted SUK or your dealer recently? Have you got even a provisional build date/week?

No mate, I contact the stealer weekly and then, when I get complete gibberish from them, contact SUK who have given me a wide range of old tosh also but certainly not even a provisional build date.

After this week's installment of tosh I was so frustrated that I penned an e-mail to the fabled Mr Hazlewood, surprise surprise nothing heard in reply.

It does not seem like any way to run a business but what do I know!

No mate, I contact the stealer weekly and then, when I get complete gibberish from them, contact SUK who have given me a wide range of old tosh also but certainly not even a provisional build date.

After this week's installment of tosh I was so frustrated that I penned an e-mail to the fabled Mr Hazlewood, surprise surprise nothing heard in reply.

It does not seem like any way to run a business but what do I know!

E-mailed skoda factory myself... no ansver back (4 days ago)

looks like we get ****** long way up in the ass by skoda!! no way I will do business with them again after this ****ty affair tactic they use!!

25 weeks wait and suddently they say no build-date after they have forwarded my build-date earlier with 5 weeks..

no compensation also.. even it cost me a fortune to hire a car meantime. and if I drop out of the affair it cost me even more (about 15%) of total price they want..

F U CK skoda!!! go hang urself all in that ****ty factory!!

build date is only used to give ppl false hope! even they know wery well that build date is going to take at least the dobble.. or not tripple.. time!!

Damn!

they know wery well that build date is going to take at least the dobble.. or not tripple.. time!!

That's just what is happening to me, first 12 weeks, then 23 weeks, then 36 weeks.

Take it or leave it!

i should still be in for a 57 day order to pickup.. i havnt had a call yet about any delays.. leaves me with 17 days till pick up.. but.. my dad mentioned that its in the middle of a bank-holiday, sunday 1st may (Royal wedding).. i sure as hell hope it doesnt affect me getting the vRS :'(