Lava / Petrol Blue sample

THEFOR2

If you mean the Regency / Malachite Green, I'm sure that no?

We have ordered one and seen a 15" x 15" color sample.

I have ordered the Regency Green without seeing it because I like Green cars :D and the Gobi Sand goes really well with it IMHO... we shall see, fingers crossed. Mind you because it's a Company car I haven't had any updates on expected delivery dates... just hanging around the Forum like something proverbial... waiting... waiting and anticipating. Can't wait to have another Skoda after getting rid of the Octavia at the wrong time! :S

Hi Guys, I have just ordered a Lava Blue Yeti as the sample looked awesome in the sun and the best of the darker colours for in the winter. Anyone got a Lava blue Yeti who can post some pictures so we can all see what it really looks like on the car. Thx

Not sure about Lave Blue, but here is Ivor wearing his Pacific Blue coat.

He was waiting for me outside my office the day this was taken. :giggle:

I have ordered the Regency Green without seeing it because I like Green cars :D and the Gobi Sand goes really well with it IMHO... we shall see, fingers crossed. Mind you because it's a Company car I haven't had any updates on expected delivery dates... just hanging around the Forum like something proverbial... waiting... waiting and anticipating. Can't wait to have another Skoda after getting rid of the Octavia at the wrong time! :S

In the original Yeti Catalogue the Gobi Sand is a good choice. In Finland the leather interior is as a very costy option, we got our Yeti with black Dune fabric interior, the gobi Dune did not motivate us.

Was at the dealer sorting out my winter wheels, they had a lava coloured yeti...horrid to me! It reminds me of the 90s mercs and audis!!!

• 6 months later...

Hi Guys, I have just ordered a Lava Blue Yeti as the sample looked awesome in the sun and the best of the darker colours for in the winter. Anyone got a Lava blue Yeti who can post some pictures so we can all see what it really looks like on the car. Thx

Mark

Did you get your Lava Blue Yeti? Are you happy with the colour and could you post a pic? I have ordered Petrol Blue, but still have time to change it if necessary.

Chris

Looks almost green in some light

In that light it looks a smashing colour - though without bright sunshine it does go a fair bit darker but not nearly as solid inky blue as the Petrol Blue.

Oooh, I like it! it's a very old fashioned colour though...not for everyone. Quite Eastern block so to speak :D

My wife chose it because it reminded her of the Peugeot 205 she had in the 90s.

This shows the difference that sun and shade make to the colour.

CRW_5489.jpg

CRW_5488.jpg

It goes a bit green in twilight.

Edited by raysablade
  • Like 1

• 5 years later...