iRC Stickers

66 members have voted

1. 1. Would you keep the iRC stickers on your vRS

I like them and I'm going to leave them on for now.

I Like motorsport and I've seen the Fabia S2000's in action. Skoda have a successful history in rallying, so I don't mind a few stickers showing off that history. However, if the quality of the stickrs is poor and they start to deteriorate, then they're coming off!

The dealer sticker came staight off as soon as I got home from collecting the car, not advertising for them for free. Don't mind giving them a good review or recommending them to friends and family as their service was excellent, but I don't want dealer advertisments all over my car. I don't even like having the dealers details on my number plates, but I'll resolve this issue when I put my personalised plates on :)

• 2 years later...

Ordered from a Skoda Dealers parts catalogue would be one place, ask at the parts desk,  or Other Skoda parts sellers,

maybe Ebay, made up by a Sticker/Decal seller.

george

• 2 years later...

Are these ready available as mine is missing one wish to replace it

Sorry for thread revival

Yes they are, as I've just retro-fitted a set on my white vRS replica estate

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I just have the rear window one on mine, I like it.... but I am driving a 1.2 monte carlo, I am pretty sure my car isnt going to win many rallys :D

Neither is any VRS, rally cars are a long way from what is on the forecourt.