Anyone interested in Norfolk may be Kings Lynn or Ely area meet?

Semka

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to come im getting my octy VRS this Friday it's deisel but be good to meet some people to give me advice on the car if I wanted to remap it an things like that I can get to thetford as I'm from Yarmouth originally London so I can make any weekend if I get plenty of notice :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'd like to come im getting my octy VRS this Friday it's deisel but be good to meet some people to give me advice on the car if I wanted to remap it an things like that I can get to thetford as I'm from Yarmouth originally London so I can make any weekend if I get plenty of notice :)

is your car a Grey one? did you get it from simpsons?

• 3 months later...

Vindis, a few years ago Allams kindly held an open day for us. We were given free reign of the demonstators, there was a competition for best mpg in a fabia greenline and food provided. It was a fantastic day for all..we were the first people to get our hands on the 3.6 v6 superb and overall a great event. I travelled a couple of hours with some of the other guys on here.

Great publicity and even a chance for some sales. Allams were also an Alfa dealer and gave is access to their demos too. Vindis hold a number of franchises and Im sure a number of us would be very interested in a few of the other brands too.

• 2 weeks later...