Anyone interested in Norfolk may be Kings Lynn or Ely area meet?

Semka

If you got one organised i would come if i could :thumbup: . Personally i would prefer Ely,Thetford or somewhere south of you but where ever i would come if i could.

Ely or Thetford both would be good for me.

What dates within next few weeks are people available???

I'd say if people are wanting a Thetford meet, there is a decent pub with easy access and lots of parking that we can do the meet at!

Scaifey, what car do you drive, i live in barroway drove and drive a silver Fab Vrs, i'll have to keep an eye out for you!

Edited by Semka

Ely or Thetford both would be good for me.

What dates within next few weeks are people available???

Next 3 weekends are no good for me but towards the end of August I will be there if i can :thumbup: . Thetford sounds great to me and Sundays to!

I drive a 08 Black Octavia vRS with rear tints. I'm down near the train station so you'll probably see me around. I'm always at downham gym or driving to work at Marham.

• 4 weeks later...

As a new member it would be great to meet some other local members. Just got a fabia VRS '55 a couple of weeks ago and wanna get some 'ideas' for mods. Thetford would be best, I suggest either The Chase (Hungry Horse) or the Dears Leap as its car park is fairly well laid out and has recently been renovated insde.

• 2 weeks later...

I recomend a good place in Thetford that isnt a chavpub like a HH, and does decent nosebag at reasonable prices. It was also the hotel used when they filmed Dad's Army, and many rooms and the bar are named after characters in the show.

http://www.oldenglishinns.co.uk/thetford/

I vote for this one, anyone else?

Me & swmbo went there a few weeks back and really enjoyed it. It was so peaceful in there, and was nice to have a quiet conversation. They even have special deals on the menu too. Car park is handy too.

Give us a date that suits you mate and we'll see who can make it. Would we need to contact the pub to make arrangements?