BRISKODA National Meet, it's free, find out more.  |  Track day, open pit, book today.
Photo
- - - - -

door sill protectors

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 FABIAAA

FABIAAA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 19:51

does anyone know the best place to get a set of door sill protectors? superskoda dont seem to have them for fabia II. £65 ish on ebay - is that a pair or for 4? don't wonna go back to the dealer coz they were a bunch of fools not giving them any more moneys.

#2 polo2002

polo2002

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 20:07

I got mine from the dealer they were in a set of four, they are quite expensive for what they are. :smirk:

#3 Rsrob

Rsrob

Briskodian

• FREEDOM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Car:fabia vRS estate in corrida red

Posted 30 July 2011 - 20:36

Skoda do door sill covers for fabia 2 they are a set of 4 the part number is KDA 700 001 and they are £29.00 with VAT

I am going to get some for my vRS i only need the rears as the vRS has the front one fitted

#4 Fatbloke

Fatbloke

Chubby chap

• FREEDOM
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Car:2012 Octavia 1.8TSi DSG Elegance. Triumph Bonneville America

Posted 31 July 2011 - 08:52

Genuine parts. ~£30 for a set of 4 all black plastic or ~£65 for a set of 4 with metal inlays. As stated, expensive for what they are but the metal ones do look good. I have the metal inlay ones on my fabia.

#5 Confide

Confide

Non-smoking smoker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Car:Skoda Fabia vRS mk2

Posted 31 July 2011 - 13:57

Anyone got the article-number for the ones with inlays? I got a plan for them x).

#6 Fatbloke

Fatbloke

Chubby chap

• FREEDOM
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 687 posts
  • Car:2012 Octavia 1.8TSi DSG Elegance. Triumph Bonneville America

Posted 31 July 2011 - 14:23

Door Sill Covers - Fabia Logo
KDA700002
http://www.accessori...oor Sill Covers

#7 32KOFDATA

32KOFDATA

I dream of a Fabia R2...

• FREEDOM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 16:44

Anyone got the article-number for the ones with inlays? I got a plan for them x).

I bet you are going to make them illuminate? :yes:

#8 Confide

Confide

Non-smoking smoker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 951 posts
  • Car:Skoda Fabia vRS mk2

Posted 31 July 2011 - 19:09

I bet you are going to make them illuminate? :yes:

I was thinking off that, then I noticed that the ones I have in the vRS look different (it stands vRS on them) and I only have them on the front.
In the back, there is no holes for them meaning I have to cut and mod them... do not approve >.<!

#9 32KOFDATA

32KOFDATA

I dream of a Fabia R2...

• FREEDOM
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 20:42

I was thinking off that, then I noticed that the ones I have in the vRS look different (it stands vRS on them) and I only have them on the front.
In the back, there is no holes for them meaning I have to cut and mod them... do not approve >.<!

Seen some on eBay for Fabia that illuminate but they look so tacky :no:

#10 seboni121

seboni121

Are we really here ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,686 posts
  • Car:VW GOLF 1.6 tdi 105bhp, match with bluemotion tech , gunmetal grey metallic

Posted 02 August 2011 - 08:18

No holes they stick on need to do it on a warm day or use a hair dryer on hot setting on the car and the trim, easy job to do Posted Image

#11 delta925

delta925

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts
  • Car:Fabia Estate Elegance 1.6 TDI CR 105PS, Brilliant Silver

Posted 03 August 2011 - 20:40

does anyone know the best place to get a set of door sill protectors? superskoda dont seem to have them for fabia II. £65 ish on ebay - is that a pair or for 4? don't wonna go back to the dealer coz they were a bunch of fools not giving them any more moneys.

Or if you simply want protection Halfords etc. sell a reel of self-adhestive rubber that will do all 4 doors.

http://www.halfords....tegoryId_246902

0 User(s) reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users