How to replace side indicator light (NOT front or mirror)?

The side indicator light on my right side has failed and needs replacing. Can anyone suggest how to do this? There doesn't seem to be access to it from the engine compartment, footwell or the wheel arch! There was a hint about another non-Skoda car that you would use a screwdriver to pop it out!! but I don't want to attack my car with a screwdriver!!

By 'side' light, I mean the indicator between the front wheel and the front door (if that makes sense). I am NOT referring to the indicator lights in the headlight assembly at the front or lights in the wing mirror.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but I've searched everywhere and every topic seems to be about the lights at the front or the lights in the mirror!!

Thanks in advance :)

Hi Guys,

I think I found my answer. I was calling the lights by the wrong name. Apparently, they're called side repeaters!! Searching here gives me this option (I'm summarising) ...

1. Jack up the car, remove the wheel and about half of the wheel arch lining by undoing some screws. Then I can get at the light bulb that way.

If anyone knows a better way, I'd be grateful to hear it.

You must mean a Mk1 Octavia then?

As the Mk2, the section you've posted in, has an indicator in the headlamp and an indicator within the door mirror. It does not have one on the front wing, as the mirror unit has replaced this.