The LED Lights Thread...

Cheers, thought so.

I vote this topic to be sticky.

There are plenty of aftermarket DRL's available, not sure about Fabia specific ones though. Might need some modification to make them work.

Thanx stu will do the interior and I will investigate the DRLS

Yeah LEDs in the number plate ligts, or in lamp clusters will give a bulb out warning,

You need to put a resistor in line, to trick the canbus system into thinking a bulb is present from the load required in the circuit.

I have the rear interior light in my estate. One question, the manual specifies a C10W bulb but this is 42mm. Is the 39mm bulb a good fit? and based on how well it fitted would you say a 42mm bulb would be too big?

• Like 1

VRS-Powered is the reason my headlights are not like fried eggs ;)

By the way the brightest leds I could find for the interior was of this kind:

For the middle dome light:

sku_51376_1.jpg

and for the sides:

sku_48177_1.jpg

I will get pics too but unfortunately camera doesn't show the actual effect in the cabin.

It is a major improvement from the standard bulbs and no problems with the canbus.