carbon fibre goodies

What About rear door cards for those with rear winders(most of us)

Doesn't need to be a mould of the current doorcard just a thin sheet with pre drilled holes for easy fitting.

with a fabric handle through a narrow 3mm slit and a larger 2cm diameter hole to fit the winder.

Hopefullt around £50-80 each side. quite a simple one.

did it to my Peugeot 106 xsi and they cost £80 for the pair, but that was 5yrs ago and in a group buy of around 30-35 units for a very good discount

Edited by Sonner

A guy out in Europe rallycrosses a Fabia (500hp odd! :D) and he is the chap who got me my bonnet, for roughly £300 unpainted, just primed, and not true carbon fibre bling, more of a fibreglass. I had it painted, but its still damn light! About 4kg, maybe 5 VS about 25 for a metal bonnet....

A guy out in Europe rallycrosses a Fabia (500hp odd! :D) and he is the chap who got me my bonnet, for roughly £300 unpainted, just primed, and not true carbon fibre bling, more of a fibreglass. I had it painted, but its still damn light! About 4kg, maybe 5 VS about 25 for a metal bonnet....

have you got the contact details m8?

I'd buy

Bonnet

boot

wings

bumpers

mirrors

grill surrounds

fog light surrounds

roof

splitter

Would the splitter, fog surrounds, grill surrounds and mirror covers really be worth it as i take it your doing this for weight saving? if not then you may as well carbon wrap the whole car as that would be cheaper

• 4 years later...

Shame as really interested in sourcing a bonnet. I have been able to source a full body kit for £700 and madmotors do a fibreglass bonnet for £200, so might be something i look in to.

link to the bonnet please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what i found but i'm not 100% sure it is fibreglass, i'm just going by the Q&A bit below:

http://www.madmotors.co.uk/bodykits-spoilers-14000/body-kits/skoda/skoda-fabia/mm-skoda-fabia-99-08-oem-bonnet.html

cheers man. Should be fairly light being fibreglass get some of that weight off the front wheels :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk