VAG Suspension Day - Leeds 27.11.2011

allias

Due to big number of VAG users with various suspension/alignment/geometry problems and few requests for possible group-buy/meeting we decided to orginize meeting under:

VAG Suspension Day.

More details check attached jpeg. Any question feel free to ask or PM.

399609572.jpg

More details about this place:

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/218818-amazing-wheel-alignment-in-west-yorkshire-leeds/

http://briskoda.net/forums/topic/217475-4-wheel-alignment-in-leeds-bradford-area/

Edited by allias

Its very possible that myself and Bluevrs2 will be attending

To be confirmed

Thats great. I hope we might have overall about 20-25 car thru day. Few coming just to enjoy meet and cookies. Few to check out suspension. Check google maps with post code before you come. Few GPS systems show place around the corner.

Intercity Way

LS13 4LY

See you all there on sunday. :D

My car had negetive rear camber ( needs adjusting if you have lowering springs) and nearside toe was pointing left.He made adjustments then we went for a drive , then back again for some more adjustments, then he took me on a road, dual carriageway where one side, the camber is like britain, and very slightly pulls left, then the other way is like the camber in mainline Europe , so pulls very slightly to the right. Then you don`t need the printout you can feel it is spoton , turns like a gocart now and no understeer at the same speed i was getting it bad on tight roundabouts in the Rain. Peter and his colleages really know their stuff and explain in laymens terms about Tyres suspension sett up etc, AND the best bit I am getting 7 mpg more out of a tank so far. I cannot recomend them more highly :thumbup:

I got there for 2 and there was nobody there! Was going to walk through the door and a mechanic looked at me as if to say 'what the f are you doing' so i turned round and drove off.

Im sorry to hear about this but that sound a little bit odd. We where at place till 4PM. Were you at the right place? If so I do appoligise for that on behalf of ABC CAR.

If you decide to come around on different occasion I will make sure that first bad impression will be gone. :yes:

What kind of price would it be for my Leon to be checked?

LukeRs

Suspension checks are free. Adjustment is chargable. I cant tell how much as I havent seen your vehicle so I dont know how I can help you. Find a time to call or to visit so that can be checked.

Thanks mate.

When you open on weekends? Car definately needs doing as wheels are wearing uneven.

Place is open Monday to Friday from 9AM till 6PM but it does happen that we stay longer.

Saturday is from 9AM till 4PM and the same thing might happen on Sat as well. Best is to call and arrange booking.

• 1 month later...

Just seen this, would have been over if I'd known!

Will keep you in mind as I'm looking to get some bushes replaced shortly emoticon-0148-yes.gif

That was long time ago. :rofl: But we still offer free suspension check & alignment check. Might concider doing something like that again in future. B)

That was long time ago. :rofl: But we still offer free suspension check & alignment check. Might concider doing something like that again in future. B)

It's how well publicised it is really. If it's only in a local meet section, then it's less likely to be seen. I only spotted it because I saw a link from Alan about his recent experience with you.

Its always very nice to hear/read good feedback. :blush:

As far as that event, it was to promote alignment services where we are quite succesful in cases where other places failed. Main purpuse was to destroy myth about VAG cars pulling to one side. There are ways to adjust suspension and do alignment/geometry to make ride a pleasure to drive (not only VAG).

We still offer free suspension check and alignment print out for free on daily basis. I hope that one sunny day we will organize another meet like the one then. Hopefully next time we will have bigger intrest. We had way to much home made cookies, :wall: and been eating them for almost a week. :rofl:

Edited by allias