Heating Problem

I have a problem with my heating, if I drive in a straight line the heating is brilliant but if I go around a round about or brake hard I get a cabin of cold air and the heating does not really carry any punch after, I have heard about some on having this problem on a Octavia so some one else must know whats going on the garage cannot fault it.

As a side matter I have just ordered a brand new elegance 170 dsg estate in pearl black with every possible extra added then the really good new is I also get a company car in January which will also be a superb estate how lucky am I.

SNOB

Hi,

I have a similar problem, get a leg full of cold air sometimes.

Another problem I'm having is I never get hot air out of the vents on the centre of the dashboards, only the passenger and driver side. Is this normal in the Superb as I've never seen this on any other car I have owned. The fans will blow when I put them up but never hot air.

The car is only 7 months old.

Hi,

I have a similar problem, get a leg full of cold air sometimes.

Another problem I'm having is I never get hot air out of the vents on the centre of the dashboards, only the passenger and driver side. Is this normal in the Superb as I've never seen this on any other car I have owned. The fans will blow when I put them up but never hot air.

The car is only 7 months old.

Do you find that the heating does not function properly after the blast of cold air, further more I cannot find out where the cold air comes from very strange.

if there is more than us we can probably get Skoda to look into it for an answer.

SNOB

Do you find that the heating does not function properly after the blast of cold air, further more I cannot find out where the cold air comes from very strange.

if there is more than us we can probably get Skoda to look into it for an answer.

SNOB

NO one got any more to offer, any other instances WE can't be the only two?

<br />Centre vents are fresh air only, just as they are on the Octavia MK2. During the winter my centre vents remain well and truely in the off position.<br />

My centre vents emit hot air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

My centre vents emit hot air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A confessed thread revival, but I'm having the same problem. The centre, especially the left centre, blows hot even when the others are all cold. I generally have the climate control set to 19, but sometimes the cabin gets too warm because of this centre vent. I have to set the temp to "low" for a bit to correct it.

I think I have asked this before, somewhere else;

If there is an issue with the air blowing from the vents that may be something different, but if the fan/vents are fine, what you will find is that cars are filled with air, after a while the air heats up usually in the surrounding ares to the fan/vents (usually the front of the car). When you whizz round a corner the air shifts around the car (a bit like fluid would) and the cold air (probably from the rear of the car) can shift round to the front and will feel cold until its heated up.........larger cars probably have more of this issue (Superbs are huge).