Kenny's VRS

Kenny130pd

I did have an R8 cap but replaced it with alloy oil, coolant and screenwash caps from the states.

Do you still have it and want to sell it? Car looks lovely as iv mentioned earlier on in the thread, those Audi TT wheels are def growing on me.

Sorry the R8 cap's sold ages ago, I got the wheels 2 years ago for £400 they'd just been refurbed with nearly new Toyo T1R's :thumbup: I saw a set of new Seat 17's on ebay that I liked but I wanted comps for ages.

Removed my rear wiper a few months ago, purely for looks. I used a VRS wheel centre badge I had spare as a hole cover, changed it today for a speed tech glass cover which looks more oem.

002-1.jpg

003.jpg

312's arrived from The TT Shop today, calipers, carriers, hoses, 40 groove discs and pads with plenty life left in them. Just need a check over and paint and they'll be on soon.

001.jpg

awesome car, bit of an annoying question but what mm bolt fits in for your tow strap

cheers.

I cut the eye off the original tow bar then drilled and tapped an M10 thread to bolt the strap to the bar, I buffed two flats so I could use a 17mm spanner to fit the bar to the car.

002.jpg

Like the aerial, looks good. If you painted the grill surround black it would look identical to mine! lol

I'm keeping my grill chrome, it doesn't stand out too much on a silver car. The foglight suurounds were dead cheap from Skoda :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

001-3.jpg

Made my first visit to TPS in Dundee today, very helpful bunch of guys. Bought front pads and another couple of bits and pieces, my discs have some surface rust that'll clean off fine the first few times I use the brakes.