Kenny's VRS

Kenny130pd

• 3 weeks later...

Love this, the TT Comps look amazing!

How much did the headlamps set you back if you dont mind me asking? They finish off the front of the car!

They were £185 on the group buy, ask if you can still get the deal.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/skoda-fabia-head-light-head-lamp-unit-XENON-black-surround-D2S-h7-1999-05-right-/190631839600?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c628b0770

• 1 month later...

Rolling road day on Saturday so it should be interesting to see what difference in power and torque the remap gives compared to the tuning box that I used to run.

What did the s3 go like?

Pretty quick!, it's Mark's from Brotek. He's got a newer S3 in white now, met him at a set of lights a few weeks ago but resisted temptation :rofl:

Doesn't seem in the video like he done a full run?

I think the vid's only a minute or so long but he did 2 runs, I'm doing another rolling road day in September so I'll take a longer vid of the runs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...