The Twins. (And Yeti RS)

BossFox

Why don't you now go and join the Honda forum and slag off the civic driver that was cutting people up and nearly caused a crash in camp corner.

P.S

Don't let the door hit you in the arse as you leave.

sorry im busy now but maybe next sunday if im bored il shall get on the case. cheers for the heads up

I think you missed the plural bit there Lee.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and lets face it only those that saw the manoeuvre first hand (a video as good as it is does not show the whole story) can really know if Richard went for a gap that was not really there or he was forced off the track.

Despite all of the above there is no need for anyone to make personal insults.

• Like 1

Well said James. I hate to admit it, but I well and truly bit the bait! I'd even go on to say that all of the posts related to the incident should be deleted as they have noting to do with the build.

Edited by Ally_bassman
  • Like 1

Well said James. I hate to admit it, by I well and truly bit the bait! I'd even go on to say that all of the posts should be deleted as they have noting to do with the build.

I don't think this content deserves to/should be in Richard's build thread.

Perhaps the mods can move it to where it belongs and where it will be appreciated - the Yeti subforum! :)

• Like 2

Just ban him. He admitted he joined to make a point. He's done that so can him.

i came to give an opinion. if that deserves banning then so be it but its a bit sad on your part. whats the difference in my opinion than yours. shall you get banned now for giving your opinion on me. silly isnt it. my comments were made for the yeti driver but so many of you have climbed the social ladder to step in when it was none of your business. yeti driver and me could have discussed it if he wished or he could have just ignored me and id have gone away. 

• Like 1

Seems easy enough.

Post #2264 is where the person with this Build threads says the picture shows him being pushed into the grass.

No Build thread posts after that are there?

Well said James. I hate to admit it, but I well and truly bit the bait! I'd even go on to say that all of the posts related to the incident should be deleted as they have noting to do with the build.

i read through the thread seen the comments and watched the vid. i didnt find it on youtube first i found it here. youtube wouldnt allow me to comment so i came back here. if you have a build thread and post a vid then why should good comments be allowed and not criticism comments.my comments apply to the yeti and its driver so are valid here imo. is this just a flanneling thread or is it real.

Back on track. The yeti rs at combe sounded great watching it fly past and with a very good time at how fast it goes to show its an achievement of a project. Hats of to you Richard

the car is an awesome project and iv enjoyed reading through it. i was on track with it at 9.30 and when i posted up my vid to friends on facebook the yeti got more interest from overtaking me so quick  than me in my vid lol.

Edited by underdog
  • Like 1

i read through the thread seen the comments and watched the vid. i didnt find it on youtube first i found it here. youtube wouldnt allow me to comment so i came back here. if you have a build thread and post a vid then why should good comments be allowed and not criticism comments.my comments apply to the yeti and its driver so are valid here imo. is this just a flanneling thread or is it real.

I hear what you're saying, I really do. Everyone's entitled to an opinion and yours is very much a valid opinion. Although I don't agree with it I see your point.

I'm focusing more on the petty arguments spiralled from it. I feel that they should be deleted (mine included). They don't paint the thread in a good light. After all, it's meant to be about the car!

• Like 4

my comments were made for the yeti driver but so many of you have climbed the social ladder to step in when it was none of your business. yeti driver and me could have discussed it if he wished or he could have just ignored me and id have gone away.

Love the bit you say it was none of our business, just like it was none of yours to come here after claiming you aren't the BMW driver. Why should he have to discuss anything with you, again, if you aren't the BMW driver. You're entitled to your opinion, we're entitled to ours. You don't agree with ours, we don't agree with yours. Simple really.

Sorry to BossFox for spamming so much of the build thread with rubbish, just because someone felt they had to have a say about something that was frankly none of his business.

Mods, feel free to delete this and my other comments to tidy the thread up. :thumbup:

• Like 4

Love the bit you say it was none of our business, just like it was none of yours to come here after claiming you aren't the BMW driver. Why should he have to discuss anything with you, again, if you aren't the BMW driver. You're entitled to your opinion, we're entitled to ours. You don't agree with ours, we don't agree with yours. Simple really.

Sorry to BossFox for spamming so much of the build thread with rubbish, just because someone felt they had to have a say about something that was frankly none of his business.

Mods, feel free to delete this and my other comments to tidy the thread up. :thumbup:

That!

I'm sure Richard will have had a **** load of notifications to this so let him have the right of reply first before cleaning things up and let him have the last word on whether or not to remove the posts I say even though Stevie Wonder can see the Bimmer tried to block him.

• Like 1

Been watching the vid again and at 2:24 you can hear Richard say 'no gap there' so it's clear (as if we didn't know already) that he knows where there's a safe gap and where there isn't.

A few seconds later the bimmer, perhaps sheepishly knowing he ****ed up, moved to the far left to let the Yeti pass.

I don't get why someone would join a forum to call out another driver, tell people it's 'none of our business' when it's clearly none of his either unless he is the bimmer driver.

The vid he posted was from 2014 so could be his old car or even one of a hundred videos from CC. Either way, his **** don't stack up.

Been watching the vid again and at 2:24 you can hear Richard say 'no gap there' so it's clear (as if we didn't know already) that he knows where there's a safe gap and where there isn't.

A few seconds later the bimmer, perhaps sheepishly knowing he ****** up, moved to the far left to let the Yeti pass.

I don't get why someone would join a forum to call out another driver, tell people it's 'none of our business' when it's clearly none of his either unless he is the bimmer driver.

The vid he posted was from 2014 so could be his old car or even one of a hundred videos from CC. Either way, his **** don't stack up.

you may also hear him saying i wont go 3 wide early on in the vid too. but it wasnt long befor he tried. oops

i love the conspiracy theory on my vid though. read comments and the post date. also look at my 9.30 vid and see richard pass me. are you columbo in disguise ;)

Edited by underdog

you may also hear him saying i wont go 3 wide early on in the vid too. but it wasnt long befor he tried. oops

Still here then?

i love the conspiracy theory on my vid though. read comments and the post date. also look at my 9.30 vid and see richard pass me. are you columbo in disguise ;)

I can't find a vid of yours that's 9:30.

I noticed you didn't offer a reply to my second sentence.