Recent pics of your fabia for no reason, just stick em up!

I've got one at the minute because I bought a boss without the airbag resistor, normally they come with one but I bought mine cheap and he had lost it. Bought one off eBay thow for £3 gunna put it on tomorrow and the light will be gone

I need one of these lol!

• Like 1

yea mate, that is looking nice, have to say one thing about the yellow, maybe u would feel a little bit silly driving round in one if u just left everything standard unless u are a girl, but thanks to sweet moves like that the yellow body has so much more potential if u wanna create a show piece, an i dont care what anyone say none of the other colors could pull that one off.

would really suit that to loose the v badge on the front grill and update to a new style silver skoda badge in the middle, and to totally de-badge the back if not already done so imo

Cheers, Ive been looking for a yellow one for ages and it had to have black wheels, which i held out for and got in the end. Will be changing the front badge at some point not sure when though, The rear isnt debadged but something i had thought of was losing the VRS rear badge and replacing with the VRS nurburgring logo.

Cheers, Ive been looking for a yellow one for ages and it had to have black wheels, which i held out for and got in the end. Will be changing the front badge at some point not sure when though, The rear isnt debadged but something i had thought of was losing the VRS rear badge and replacing with the VRS nurburgring logo.

also there is that thing people have been doing with the headlights, where they

strip them down and spray the dividers inside black, would look really good i bet with that bonnet

Edited by KillerShark1978

also there is that thing people have been doing with the headlights, where they

strip them down and spray the dividers inside black, would look really good i bet with that bonnet

Had a look at that and getting them black would look really nice with the bonnet i agree but tbh im a bit scared i break something or dont seal them properly on putting back together. Also looked at the LaminX stuff but last time i checked it wasnt available in the lightly smoked color. I might just do the stripping and painting when we get some better weather.